Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Damn y'all are losing it :hillary:, I think this is just a Lana thing, she gets invited, possibly involves herself in the writing (or her team demands a credit and ft tag) and she just vibes while the lead does the work vocally. A+ hype marketing, I'll probably still listen to the album #TAYGATE

Right like. It’s not like Taylor did this on purpose… Lana recorded what she wanted to record for the song, and probably had a hand in writing in.

People are way too hung up on the meaning of the word feature. The song features Lana. Like what 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

calling taylor a misogynist doesn’t make somebody a misogynist, do i think she’s sexist for not letting her female collaborators have full-fledge features? no, i don’t see why other people are saying that either? but can we stop using the word “misogynist” for literally everything? 

Okay maybe the wording was wrong, apologies 

but like even there with the “for not letting her female collaborators have full-fledge features” just automatically ASSUMING taylor is just not even giving them the option? it’s like come on now 😭 We don’t know what went down, maybe taylor asked lana to record a verse and lana said no, maybe lana recorded a verse and taylor decided not to use it, we’ll probably never know - but why just assume the worst just because a large portion of this forum isn’t a fan of her

I don't know I feel like Lana usually does real features... yes she had only some vocals on Woman and God Save Our Young Blood but she also had a full outro on the title track, the full bridge of DCMA, almost the whole song on Stargirl, a whole cover of TJM, a verse + other vocals in Riverside, a proper distribution on Dayglo Reflection etc etc...

giphy.gif

go stream "Dont Call Me Angel" and meet her at midnight instead u hungries

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing