Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

I actually do like her music but the only collab she did with a female artist where they didn't only have backing vocals was the Phoebe Bridgers collab for a vault track :toofunny: And then she has all these collabs with Ed Sheeran, Bon Iver, Brendon Urie, Future, Kendrick Lamar, The National and more where the featured artists are an actual part of the song and not just in the back. I'm not saying Lana didn't choose to just do backing vocals, but Taylor's history with collabs is weird and there's no denying that.

Yeah there’s definitely no denying it has been quite funky, but I’m just kind of talking about this specific instance right now 

a lot of jumping to conclusions going on just because a bunch of grown people are angry they can’t hear a little more of our fav’s voice

I love Folklore and Evermore so much, but I... don't know how to feel about this at this point. You guys, being serious it's very likely that it was Lana the one who wanted it like this. There's no need to talk shit about Taylor or blame her for something we know nothing about cus we don't know how the process of making this song was. She's praised Lana so many times. Anyways, we lost. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey