Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

12 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:
  Hide contents

Awfully boring and weak like most of Taylors songs and Lana doesn’t even have any proper lyrics on the song she’s just in the background. Very disappointing….like what’s the point?  Taylor will get another over rated album and several grammys for this wishy washy plop *yawn*

The song is so corny like most of Taylor’s music (very Disney Channel’d). I was hoping Lana had more of a sway artistically but nope. The only part I like is towards the ending of the song :deadbanana:.

I don’t think the song is as bad as everyone is saying but it’s also not a showstopper. It sounds very Taylor. I can hear Lana well enough but it is a bummer she’s the background vocalist here. Overall a disappointment, but whatever. On to the alleged Lana masterpiece that is her next record. 

23 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I'm kinda speechless :stareney2: The melody is pretty though basic, it may grow on me a bit but the lyrics are cheesy. Why did Taylor get so excited about promoting Lana if she's hardly even in the song? I don't think I would've even noticed that she was on it if I hadn't known, and the few times you can hear Lana if you try really hard to she sounds poorly mixed in and a little random and lost :bebe: Manifesting that LDR9/10 sounds nothing like this.

If you know Taylor it's not surprising that female vocalists get Background vocals. 

Mfhp.gif