Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Is it true that the Rockefeller title is easy to guess or is BOZ trying to make us lanaboardians work overtime for nothing?

i really don’t think the title is “Late Nights” idk that just doesn’t sound like a lana song title to me, but another user mentioned that it might be “Waist Deep in Icy Waves” yesterday, and I kinda think that’s it. That can’t mean nothing, it’s too poetic and too Lana to mean nothing. especially when she captioned the pictures from the photoshoot/interview about the new album with that back in May. it very well could be Late Nights though

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

Honeymoon is an album that demands to be listened to from start to finish, in my opinion. It’s definitely an unique experience but it’s incredibly cohesive and the track order serves a huge purpose.

Period :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

13 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

As much as I would be thrilled for the idea, I really don’t think HM x UV is the sound..especially when a reliable insider (BoZ) dispelled the rumors…alongside us already hearing a single:icant:

Despite what insiders will say, you best believe that the minute Lana stans hear electric guitar in a new song they'll be like "OMG ULTRAVIOLENCE 2.0!!!1!"... it doesn't work exactly like that unfortunately. :eek2:

That album happened in a very specific place and time, like the energy and vibe was quite unique, I don't think she will or wants to reciprocate that. Unlike the last three albums and new single, which all exude a similar vibe.

I’m going to sleep. @DragonWhore I believe ya and even if you, by any chance, turn out to be an imposter, you were at least an interesting one. With that being said, I’m happy for your contribution! Let’s hope it’s all true so we can bask in Elizabeth’s glory once again :brandy:

IMG-1607.jpg

wait 

i was just saying how the HM meets UV thing that DW said is not very precise given that those both albums have a very wide range of sounds, a very wide VARIETY of sounds..

BOZ: you'll find something you like in its variety. (about Did You Know...) 

:pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2:

3 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Honeymoon is an album that demands to be listened to from start to finish, in my opinion. It’s definitely an unique experience but it’s incredibly cohesive and the track order serves a huge purpose.

And this is one of the reasons why no other album has toppled it from its position as her best album :oic3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I swear that Batiste snippet better be called Rocketfella. It would explain Ben's instagram posts.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, living legend said:

someone’s clearly bored on this sunday night acting like they’ve got insider information on the record when they’re really just making up fake narratives

i -  

This person warned us about the Judah Smith thing THREE months ago, when we were dodging scat and wondering if Lana was going to release something this year or not.

Cant we give them the benefit of the doubt?

IMG-1607.jpg

4 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

And this is one of the reasons why no other album has toppled it from its position as her best album :oic3:

I get the same feeling with Norman which is why those are my two absolute faves.

My gut tells me this one will reach that pantheon of greatness.

IMG-1607.jpg

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

What post???

Over the past few months, Ben has been including emojis of rockets in his teases about the album

It might be the "lead" single of the album

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

the fact that this person is either being vague or repeating things that BOZ has already said (Tommy barely being a feature) or relaying information that’s common sense or information that can’t be proven wrong. we need a smiley of Viola Davis standing up and walking away

Just now, lilac heaven said:

the fact that this person is either being vague or repeating things that BOZ has already said (Tommy barely being a feature) or relaying information that’s common sense or information that can’t be proven wrong. we need a smiley of Viola Davis standing up and walking away

The gag when this poster is BoZ just trolling us