Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

The link Kintsugi shared is definitely legit, it even has the correct ISRC number. I don't know what the support means with they don't have it in their database but it's possible that they can't search for it since the track isn't released yet.

Hmm period thank you

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

NOOOOOOO NOT WAIST DEEP IN ICY WAVES DEBUNKED THIS IS WORSE THAN WORLD WAR I AND II TOGETHER

it’s too poetic and beautiful to mean nothing like if it’s not a song title it has to be a lyric. right? RIGHT??? :defeated::defeated::defeated:

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Help what has BOZ actually confirmed/heavily implied today I haven’t been paying attention and can’t differentiate gags from real info :trisha:

neither can we tbh:trisha:

waist deep in icy waves is not an actual title and that's all i know

XZoJ5lA.png

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Help what has BOZ actually confirmed/heavily implied today I haven’t been paying attention and can’t differentiate gags from real info :trisha:

that's what i've been trying to say over and over again :trisha:

it could all be true but there's not enough evidence and verifiable information to prove that it is

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

it’s to poetic and beautiful to mean nothing like if it’s not a song title it has to be a lyric. right? RIGHT??? :defeated::defeated::defeated:

everybody will be streaming Waist Deep In Icy Waves the tenth studio album by Lana Del Rey on June 21st 2023

but now that you mention it it could be perfectly related to her poetry but no we’ve lost it forever :eartha:

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, the ocean said:

that's what i've been trying to say over and over again :trisha:

it could all be true but there's not enough evidence and verifiable information to prove that it is

when BOZ has been trolling us the whole time, actually is Kintsugi, and when the track list comes out the Grandfather song, Fishtails, PT, and Kitsugi are nowhere to be found

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

neither can we tbh:trisha:

waist deep in icy waves is not an actual title and that's all i know

XZoJ5lA.png

the way he said that was so shit or something like that and then i posted the honeymoon screenshot and he ran to edit it to "dope"

love you batman

kiormaraj.gif

umpteenth reminder that a. do your research b. half of what BOZ has said is probably trolling

9 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Oh... ngl that sounded straight out of LB delusions book, I missed that it's something she typed

kiormaraj.gif

- Burn Me Where You Deserve isn’t a title

- Waist Deep in Icy Waves isn’t a title

- PT is a title, BOZ said it wasn’t but then “I forgot Lana changed it to that”. No way we’ll be able to guess it apparently. 

- Candy Necklace is piano (we knew that already tbh)

- Fishtail, not Fishtails (according to 111 who may or may not be trolling)

-  TBTKYN or whatever (Gustavo, BOZ’s friend teased the acronym ages ago) isn’t related to the album. 

i think that’s all BOZ has said? @The Stargirl Pinky

Just now, VioletBunny said:

- Burn Me Where You Deserve isn’t a title

- Waist Deep in Icy Waves isn’t a title

- PT is a title, BOZ said it wasn’t but then “I forgot Lana changed it to that”. No way we’ll be able to guess it apparently. 

- Candy Necklace is piano (we knew that already tbh)

- Fishtail, not Fishtails (according to 111 who may or may not be trolling)

-  TBTKYN or whatever (Gustavo, BOZ’s friend teased the acronym ages ago) isn’t related to the album. 

i think that’s all BOZ has said? @The Stargirl Pinky

Omg thank you VioletBunny lipster of the year :trisha:

12 minutes ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

Given that LDR9 is supposed to be her most confessional album to date, the album title makes a lot of sense. I think it's her most mysterious and slippery title to date, actually. Chemtrails Over The Country Club and Lust for Life are the only album titles that I don't particularly like (as album titles!), because they somehow fail to intrigue me. 

All her latest albums are presented as her most "confessional" or most "earnest" to date though

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

what the fuck is going on

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

I’m so confused. On the same page there’s people claiming BOZ said a couple things and people saying nothing’s going on. 

to sum it up - a. some people have allegedly misinterpreted things BOZ has said and b. he could have been trolling about some things and people misinterpreted what he said as fact

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

I’m so confused. On the same page there’s people claiming BOZ said a couple things and people saying nothing’s going on. 

He’s basically just saying if things aren’t true rather than spilling tbh