Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Jimmy Jimmy Coco Puffย :beyonce:

โ™ก ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ โ™ก

I have no words. I am ended

giphy.gif

ย *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœงโœฟโ˜†๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒโ˜†โœฟโœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*

ย *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœงโœฟโ˜†๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐œ๐ฒโ˜†โœฟโœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*

Jack and Lana really gave their all, this songโ€™s so insanely good Iโ€™m at a loss for words!! The production??? Hello????

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1 minute ago, luminom said:

it sounds so effortless and so well structured at the same time... the second part is truly a cultural reset i mean we haven't heard THIS lana since born to die dare i say

ย 

YESSSSS THIS IS OLD LANA!!!!!!!ย :beyonce:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

when she said this isnโ€™t about having someone to love me anymore i felt that ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿซก๐Ÿซก๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

I AM SPEECHLESS IDK WHAT TO SAYย 

ย 

CULTURAL RESET

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย