Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

IM CRYING OH MYGOD IM SO EXCITR

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

What makes us think Sweet and A&W are two separate tracks? Maybe track 3 is a seven minute song called "Sweet A&W" :gasp:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, Mer said:

What makes us think Sweet and A&W are two separate tracks? Maybe track 3 is a seven minute song called "Sweet A&W" :gasp:

i feel like boz implied that they were separate tracks but i am NOT complaining if they are a single track because that means we get more songs :oprah4:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

BOZ saying that she should have titled the album The Grants and that she should make an album trailer with that track playing probably means that the it is going to be the serve of the millennium. :crying: I'm getting Honeymoon or White Dress: the orchestral version vibes from it. :true:

I do hear the similarities with Chemtrails and BB but I also hear a natural progression and evolution from those records. I loved them so I'm happy she's keeping that sound but adding new layers and depth to it.

I have really high expectations for this album :icant:

giphy.gif

Just now, the new snow song said:

until an insider ruins my fun i am going to pretend a&w is about the restaurant bc that would be iconic

they already did babe :bebe:

boz said that a&w is a weird title and that aw&j makes more sense in the context of the song

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, inigodelrey3 said:

do we know anything about a music video?

boz said he knows nothing about any videos right now 

"Don’t forget me"

Mariners Apartment Complex x Chemtrails Over the Country Club x Blue Banisters x Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

From this point onwards, I will be waiting with bated breath for the second song on future records. Whew!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

DYKTTIATUOB being the first solo lana song and album to be released in dolby atmos 

—————————————————————————

The rest of her discography

tempsnip5.png

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

they already did babe :bebe:

boz said that a&w is a weird title and that aw&j makes more sense in the context of the song

i will just pretend he is lying then bc i wanna have my fun

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

"This will be her most confessional album. Record about memories, stories from the past as well as hopes for the future and uncertainty surrounding it. Heavily narrative driven, wordy, chaotic and very vulnerable. A diary of a girl who searches for guidance." - BoZ

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Map of LA said:

"This will be her most confessional album. Record about memories, stories from the past as well as hopes for the future and uncertainty surrounding it. Heavily narrative driven, wordy, chaotic and very vulnerable. A diary of a girl who searches for guidance." - BoZ

I have to scream :bebe: 

why is this such a sad description though :bebe: