Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

TEAM WHORE GLORY

my username change manifested THAT

LONG LIVE THE WHORE :pray2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I am now American Whore

- RIP Hydroponic Weeds 2018 - 2022 (for now)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

American Whore does not give me Cola vibes, but not HIADT either. I think it's going to be a very dark and vulnerable track.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Also I’m lowkey not expecting that to be a bop or cherry esque I feel like it will be an introspective HIADT… moment 

I thought that too but if it's actually about American Whore (Lana) & Jack (The ex or Antonoff) maybe it's a fun carefree song

giphy.gif

Lana made a song after me 

I JUST CANT STOP WHORING RIGHT NOW :trisha: 

Fuck me to death LANITAAAA

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

A&W is American Whore?! :crying: The gag when the final word on the track will be "whore" and then we get the pastor's sermon on track 5. :creepna:

God, we need more info. Someone should ask BOZ if there are any 5-minute+ songs on the album. Or even a song close to Venice Bitch's 9-minute length. :pray2: