Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, 13beachess said:

💀💀

when & where? can't find anyting on his twitter

ATRL :)

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Y'all DW shared concrete lyrics which would be pretty embarrassing to post knowing you made up and will be proven wrong... the good sis may just be getting their info from someone in the industry second hand or something. And again, he hinted at Judah's involvement months ago. 

Wow oh wow. 80 minutes is such a sexy length. With two interludes those 14 songs are gonna be PACKED. Tunnel is one of the shorter songs at under 5 minutes then :crying4:

we’re really getting Lana’s best album 

"Don’t forget me"

guys 80 minutes is not a hard conclusion to come to :lange: we know the album has really long songs, 80 minutes is the maximum amount of time that can fit on 1 CD and about the maximum amount of time that can fit on 2LPs and still sound good. it literally can’t possibly be longer than that but we already know it’s a long album. until we have exact track durations from this user’s mouth i will be a hater! i’m glad BOZ confirmed though

This album is really giving me Preacher's Daughter vibes

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Was there tea about song lengths I missed somewhere? I keep reading it was mentioned there are longer songs on the album but I can't find any earlier info, any Venice Bitch-esque epics?

24 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Total album length is just shy of under 1 hour, 20 minutes. 

that makes ocean blvd her longest album (second longest if you count btd pd edition) woah… this album gets more and more intriguing :runs:

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

Was there tea about song lengths I missed somewhere? I keep reading it was mentioned there are longer songs on the album but I can't find any earlier info, any Venice Bitch-esque epics?

All BoZ said about track lengths is that the songs are very long and break conventional song structures (which we see a little bit in the title track with the three verses)

4 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

ATRL forum

okay, thanks <3

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

nothing specific, BOZ just said that some songs were long and many of them played with song structure

and we also just found out from BOZ that the album is indeed 80-ish minutes (which tbh i think was a lucky guess from DW)

and even if @DragonWhore is right there's literally no reason to be so vague other than seeking attention so i'm still a hater even if they're right :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

12 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Correct, which is why the album is on two separate vinyls. 

I said just shy of 1hr 20 mins. I'm rounding up, so you can expect something close to 1:20 but also not below 1:10 

For the record, I've never not believed you - thanks for the tea! :wub:

Her longest album coming :oprah2: Shook af

They way we manifested longer songs and it seems like we gonna win:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

ATRL :)

thx <3  

Beskrivning saknas.

actually i just remembered that DW claimed to know neil krug personally and i’m not annoyed anymore, if you guys want to clown that much and believe that then that is on you guys, i rest my case. So what vinyl colors do you all think we’re getting?

Just now, Ocean Boulevard said:

Her longest album coming :oprah2: Shook af

They way manifested longer songs and it's seem like we gonna win:trisha:

I wonder if one of those songs will be Venice Bitch length... :oprah2::oprah4:

Beskrivning saknas.