Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i wanna read all the info DragonWhore i spilling but i also want the album to be a complete surprise to me when it drops :krylie: the struggle is real 

1 minute ago, DragonWhore said:

Do u remember a certain ''Rock Candy Sweet''? Nothing like ''Beautiful.'' Nothing on DYKTTATUOB is. 

I don't think it's ''unprecedented'' for her, but more of a welcome return to previous songs.

previous songs like Venice bitch we won :godlaugh:

sgopYhV.gif

2 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Do u remember a certain ''Rock Candy Sweet''? Nothing like ''Beautiful.'' Nothing on DYKTTATUOB is. 

I don't think it's ''unprecedented'' for her, but more of a welcome return to previous songs.

Wait Omg is it Rock Candy Sweet?

but someone said no outtakes on the album so it can’t be 

These answers are so good. Thank you DragonWhore, I’ll leave you alone now :wub:

IMG-7960.jpg

Do u remember a certain ''Rock Candy Sweet''?

sorry but if y’all fall for this this is peak delulu 😭

and also for giving me Margaret

Ok, DW might be making things up because it's already been confirmed that RCS is not on the album 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

does this mean Sweet sounds like RCS or that Sweet IS RCS? cause we dont know how it sounds and BOZ said there are no scraps im confuwesed

1 minute ago, tulsaglory said:

does this mean Sweet sounds like RCS or that Sweet IS RCS? cause we dont know how it sounds and BOZ said there are no scraps im confuwesed

It's a nod to ''Watercolor Eyes.'' Not that it's actually RCS. 

Just now, DragonWhore said:

It's a nod to ''Watercolor Eyes.''

So, a skip? :awk:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

19 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Not a bother, especially since you don't throw hate my way like others here. 

I do not think this album is anything like LFL. Not sure where that thought comes from to be honest. Like I've said before (even before the title track was released), expect lots of strings to the ode of Honeymoon, and nautical Northern California vibes. Lust for Life is not like that. It's Honeymoon meets Ultraviolence in lyricism and sound. 

SHES MIXING HER TWO BEST ALBUMS TOGETHER?????????????? OH IM ABOUT TO FAINT :spin:

Just now, the ocean said:

also very intrigued that DW only answered the questions that were open ended :xgiggle:

or maybe DW was just "avoiding the haters" or whatever tf that means... like just answer the questions :xgiggle:

I'm not responding to you because u lack common courtesy. I don't care if you make a ''truce'', u have consistently shown hostility and I don't engage with that. 

Y’all are dragging DragonWhore now but in the next era you’ll say you miss them and want them to come back. Same thing happened with LustForLies. 

I believe in DW. They got the pastor thing right months in advance come on now.

IMG-7960.jpg