Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

34 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Did I miss anything? 

1. The Grants
  2. Did you know there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
  3. Sweet 
  4. A&W
  6. Candy Necklace 
  9. Fingertips 

Apart from the length of A&W (7+min), fingertips (5:58)and Candy Necklace (5:14), that’s about it 

and that there are songs over 6 min

3 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

he's a massive dua lipa stan

This is what concerns me, because i think his idea of what's wild in a song is probably different to mine. But i hope i'm wrong :um2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I don't want to jinx it, but I have a very strong feeling that Pitchfork will give this one a score higher than Norman. Maybe even a 10. Everything is just shaping up to be an incredible, game-changing album.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 hours ago, kaliuchis said:

everybody was saying it is going to be about her ancestors (not confirmed tho) but I would really rather an introspection on her family actually and how the rivalry between lana and her mother affects them. I’m getting a lot of dark energy from that track and I LOVE it

exactly, I’m dying to learn more about her family that’s so cool she opens the album with that topic

6 hours ago, mypolaroidfrown said:

Looks like she has a lot of features on this one. The only one I'm familiar with is Father John Misty, I don't know who any of the other people are, but when I have a chance I'll go online and check them out! It Will be interesting to see what she cooks up for us kids!

I always forget about that, when I realised it was the album with the most features I was a bit disappointed because I love when she’s alone throughout the whole thing, plus lust for life had very eclectic features, and this one seems to have ones as well, even though I get jazzy vibes from josh and jon 

4 hours ago, Golden Hour said:

Was looking at Lana's iTunes page to see the album covers next to each other and like it really hit me that I've been a fan for almost 12 years. :crai:

I've literally been there for every pre-release era of each album, that's crazy. Ocean Blvd is making me so emotional already lol. 

Girl same. I’ve been listening since 2011. I can’t wrap my head around that. I was an entirely different person then. Being older and wiser makes Ocean Blvd hit harder. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

These bitches on Twitter really coming for me saying A&W and American Whore aren’t the same songs💀 I can’t- 

Well, they'll be disappointed and only the enlightened ones will appreciate A&W  :et:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

the way she teased the title track two minutes in :jonny6: and the way she perfectly explains qftc in a mature reflective way admitting she was wrong but it still felt right for her to express that... she has always been one step ahead even with her badly worded trump takes... her understanding of the narcissism plaguing the culture and politics and how he was a mirror held up to the society and our self centeredness and he needed to happen to show us that... and her knowledge on the human psyche and how we repeat our unconscious patterns... and she was able to articulate all that beautifully and gracefully on camera off painkillers and after she worked through her rage and grief :jonny3:

1 minute ago, 111 said:

the way she teased the title track two minutes in :jonny6: and the way she perfectly explains qftc in a mature reflective way admitting she was wrong but it still felt right for her to express that... she has always been one step ahead even with her badly worded trump takes... her understanding of the narcissism plaguing the culture and politics and how he was a mirror held up to the society and our self centeredness and he needed to happen to show us that... and her knowledge on the human psyche and how we repeat our unconscious patterns... and she was able to articulate all that beautifully and gracefully on camera off painkillers and after she worked through her rage and grief :jonny3:

I read this on GayTeaRL earlier and gave you a slow clap for this, I think it really is that deep tbh she’s insightful, intriguing, and a voice for our generation :true:

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i'm starting to warm up to A&W ngl :bebe:

it's giving obscure, manic, and chaotic. American Whore is too obviously connected to Venice Bitch idgaf :azealia:

5 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

the way she teased the title track two minutes in

Oh god yes, she's definitely been working on this album for some time. She also has the same hairstyle/earrings as she has on the cover the new album (maybe this is me overthinking this but idk it's a cute detail), and she's so beautiful and delicate, we truly are blessed :smile:

1 minute ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Oh god yes, she's definitely been working on this album for some time. She also has the same hairstyle/earrings as she has on the cover the new album (maybe this is me overthinking this but idk it's a cute detail), and she's so beautiful and delicate, we truly are blessed :smile:

HELP I was so confused like did I actually say that :air2:

27 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Well, they'll be disappointed and only the enlightened ones will appreciate A&W  :et:

Exactly, you ate 

24 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i'm starting to warm up to A&W ngl :bebe:

Same, it is going to eat and be my new favorite song 

and I don’t care what it sounds like, I’m going to convince myself it is Shades Of Cool 2.0 and it eats