Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

She apparently unfollowed Clay tonight too? When Lana hastily releases Rock Candy Sweet in three minutes her angsty 90s rock breakup fuck you and your momma too self empowerment anthem at 96kbps :eartha:

Okay but it’s about time… he seems sweet and all, but have you seen his TikTok’s? Cringey asfff:oprah2: They never really looked very compatible to me. He comes across as immature compared to her 

okay so she announced "Theres A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd" dec 7 (Seans birthday as mypolaroidfrown pointed out) and now this only billboard in America being in Tulsa... .and he is married now and has step children .... 

I do wonder what or how this could tie into the record. 

lana ATE on the album cover so I hope Sean drives around and his heart drops seeing it... 

but I do wonder if she's hung up on him or like returning things or ??? just there to see if she feels finally over it ? its interesting and now im so curious ... also val commenting the laughing emoji makes me think lana is gonna low-key drag him on her record or something idk (my wishes) 

I think she's definitely still hung up on him.

Only Billboard for the album being in Tulsa of all places. Song and album announced on his birthday.

Randomly popping up in his town to make an IG post while she's posted up by the billboard. :rip:

Blue Banisters (song) was about him. Text Book, Chemtrails, Tulsa Jesus Freak... And now Ocean Blvd (song). 

I'm wondering if this will be an album about trying to get over him? 

8 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Only Billboard for the album being in Tulsa of all places. Song and album announced on his birthday.

Randomly popping up in his town to make an IG post while she's posted up by the billboard. :rip:

Blue Banisters (song) was about him. Text Book, Chemtrails, Tulsa Jesus Freak... And now Ocean Blvd (song). 

ok but some1 said he is married now? she really said “I know your wife and she wouldn’t mind” 😭

and also for giving me Margaret

13 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

He broke her heart. It's that simple. :kum:

When I first heard about the song title American Whore I thought it would be like “hope” where Lana felt pimped out a bit in her younger years 

but now I feel like Sean called her a whore or something in the breakup and she’s turning the phrase back around 

On 12/12/2022 at 12:11 PM, ShadesOfViolence said:

we've got "Sweet" :eek3:

but isnt this from rock candy sweet?

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

1 hour ago, Churchome Rep said:

When I first heard about the song title American Whore I thought it would be like “hope” where Lana felt pimped out a bit in her younger years 

but now I feel like Sean called her a whore or something in the breakup and she’s turning the phrase back around 

He said she was bad and now she’s showing him how the bad girls do:fabcat:

Everything. Forever.

57 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

but isnt this from rock candy sweet?

no.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

18 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yeah I’m starting to think the MV part of this era could be smaller than we expected… Probably because of the gorgeous photoshoot for W magazine and because of the « return to bigger production » we thought this era would be as « big » as Norman. Plus she’s been doing tremendously well this whole year on Spotify… But I guess she’s still in the « BB state of mind » for marketing… Maybe some cute homemade MV was filmed for the title track and it got lost on her stolen computer… (even if so, wouldn’t someone else have a damn copy of it?)

The album cover sure is a serve and this album already feels incredible, but if there aren’t any MV for this era, it will make the pre-release a bit « drier » (although, I must say, a MV needs to be really good to have my hyped for more than a few hours :coffee:)

I feel the same as you. I think the movie would need to have a deeper meaning just like the song itself, something well thought out, mysterious but gorgeous at the same time (no werewolf special effects please :biblio:)

talking about music videos… Anna Cofone shared that Claudia Cardinale was the inspiration behind Lana’s hairstyle, I’m not against a couple shots from the movies Claudia starred in, that would be cool and very reminiscing of the 60s vibe the album is giving off