Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:

very happy as a representative of Pisces that Lana will release a second album, which will be released on dates when the sun is in Pisces

pisces STAY winning COCC was a pisces album too and she's one of my all timers :agree:

aOaIzH2.gif

20 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Lana is getting so much attention right now over the billboard situation, even my mother told me about it lol. This album will be big, I can feel it 

Yeah, it's odd, I wasn't expecting it to get so much coverage... 

23 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Lana is getting so much attention right now over the billboard situation, even my mother told me about it lol. This album will be big, I can feel it 

my manager at work asked me about it bc I am a huge lana Stan and I constantly talk about her... had not mentioned this... 

its definitely getting the attention of the  general public 😂

41 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

plus all of the title jokes and streaming numbers for the single being better than her last stuff ... yeah it'll be a classic

20 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

my manager at work asked me about it bc I am a huge lana Stan and I constantly talk about her... had not mentioned this... 

its definitely getting the attention of the  general public 😂

22 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Yeah, it's odd, I wasn't expecting it to get so much coverage... 

What's with the billboard?

Hi, people. Any new infos? :ohno:

Edited by terrenceszyou
Error

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Thinking about how I was doing a search for this album earlier today and found our LB bestie's fake cover listed as the actual cover on a music website pls your impact :trisha:

lol.png

when I found this I literally snorted

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

4 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

And you know what? That ironically became the best promo she could possibly (and inadvertently) do!

IMG-1607.jpg

Her team wouldn’t let her use up her $200 promo budget on a single billboard in Tulsa unless they knew it would be worthwhile so the media attention is definitely intentional 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

4 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Her team wouldn’t let her use up her $200 promo budget on a single billboard in Tulsa unless they knew it would be worthwhile so the media attention is definitely intentional 

If you think about it - that's a great way to let people know that Lana has an album coming out. :oprah3:

7 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

her strategic promotion era:hooker:

Anything about tracklist now?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing