Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, jamesss said:

i had a dream last night where one of the interludes was just the intro to florida kilos, like the intro up until the chorus.

as u should.. florida kilos is lana's best song (very subjectively but still)

6 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

as u should.. florida kilos is lana's best song (very subjectively but still)

no it literally is... it was my second most listened to song this year

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

5 hours ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

she really love this song omg

Swan Song is truly one of her best songs ever. As much of a NFR stan/defender I am, I genuinely think Honeymoon is her absolute masterpiece. It’s a whole genre/universe. The fact that there are so many connections between Ocean Boulevard and Honeymoon already makes my excitement go through the roof. If there’s any sample from a previous Lana song, I hope it’s from that album.

Also, what’s Dark City?!

IMG-1607.jpg

Swan Song is just one of those songs that make me unable to fathom how Lana is a real person in a world so full of consumerism, materialistic behaviors, and shallowness 

A sublime song

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Whichever song she ends up sampling; I guarantee it will be from Honeymoon. It probably is Swan Song. Could be HBTB or God Knows I Tried as well

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Whichever song she ends up sampling; I guarantee it will be from Honeymoon. It probably is Swan Song. Could be HBTB or God Knows I Tried as well

When Lana samples the video of her singing God Knows I Tried from when she was in Italy at the church in the Ultraviolence video:oprah4:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

When Lana samples the video of her singing God Knows I Tried from when she was in Italy at the church in the Ultraviolence video:oprah4:

The pastor interlude starting with her singing God Knows I Tried, making it listenable :monica:

I need her to serve another "i'm scared of the santa clarita fires, i wish that it would raaaaaain! :karaoke:"  broadway vocal moment on this record 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I just can't believe she's even acknowledging Honeymoon. 

I remember there being a few years of speculation towards her possibly "hating" the album, because she would never perform songs from it live. Now I believe it's her two favorite records are Norman and Honeymoon

I don't normally have dreams about certain things unless im really excited for them, but i had my first dream about the new album last night and omfg it only increased my hype even more :oprah: The Grants had this huge (and i mean HUGE) guitar intro, and Sweet was really unexpected. It was a 3 and a half minute rock song. But like pop rock, think Avril Lavigne Love Sux-esque. It sounds bad but she had these heavenly layoured vocals and it was really fast paced. And then American Whore was like a slutty slowcore song. A little bit like Trash Magic but it had this long instrumental moment that would've been perfect in a sultry lounge or back stage at a strip club. And thats all i remember :crying4:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I still can’t believe we’ll get a new album in two months. 
after her COCC interview with Annie Mac, after QFTC, I was sure she needed a break after COCC (and she wouldn’t have been wrong - she seemed so drained, so exhausted in that interview, so misunderstood).  But she doubled down with BB and DYKTTATUOB. We are blessed with this woman. :wowcry: