Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I know like nothing of Tommy Genesis, but of what little I’ve heard I feel like Lana and Tommy could make something with similar sounds as the btd outtake Roses

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Charlie posted this "poem" back in November but it was probably about Chuck since it was a couple of days after her birthdayΒ 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

GOD

Β 

Β 

familyΒ 

Β 

us

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

weΒ 

Β 

god

Β 

weΒ 

Β 

god

Β 

weΒ 

Β 

god

Β 

Β 

all there is

Β 

Β 

i love you

Β 

was about to post this

the acronym doesn't fit but it does give similar vibes so i don't think it's unreasonable to completely rule it out entirely

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I even checked Nikki Lane's instaΒ :hide:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

here's what he said about the acronym when I asked.Β  I was asking for the first word of the longest acronym, but he probably got it wrong and thought I was asking what's the longest acronym on the album. So the "you already know it" probably refers to the acronym, not the word God. that's at least my interpretation

0000000000000000000000000.jpg

giphy.gif

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π©π¨πžπ­π«π²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐬𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π₯πžπ πšπœπ²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Β 

2 minutes ago, Steeqhen said:

Devil's advocate... what if the G is Gramma, and the song title comes from a lyric from Gramma? Most likely G is God, but you never know

Β 

Gramma said she'll leave the lights on for me
Gramma said the flags are waving for me
Gramma said that somewhere out there there's a good man

Β 

do any of these fit? I always forget what's the acronymΒ :yawn:

1 minute ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Β 

and when I asked them again for the word they said that they had already told us... so now like, do we have to go over their entire comment history to find it?Β :wtf3:Β I remember they wrote girl in one of their replies

Β 

I think he just misunderstood the question tbh :rip:Β 

HEELPPPP I googled "God p" to see what p-words are gonna come up

"God Priapus" came up and i clicked it and the first photos are male statues with giant d*cks (check it out yourself lol i don't want to link it so i don't get banned)

Β 

AAAAND

the acronym starts with GPS so maybe it's God Priapus Statue!???!! omg !!! male statues with giant d*cks sounds something Lana would write a song about

Β 

giphy.gif

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π©π¨πžπ­π«π²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐬𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π₯πžπ πšπœπ²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

If we’re thinking along the lines of Gramma, maybe it starts with something similar to β€œGramma Promised She’d Only…” 

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I think he just misunderstood the question tbh :rip:Β 

@KintsugiΒ please come back

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

5 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Β 

Β 

Gramma said she'll leave the lights on for me
Gramma said the flags are waving for me
Gramma said that somewhere out there there's a good man

Β 

do any of these fit? I always forget what's the acronymΒ :yawn:

Β 

This lyrics are so cool and the melody is so funnyΒ :wub:

so just thinking out loud here regarding lana sampling herself...

Β 

honestly i think the "sample" (if it is actually a sample and not just a callback/reference) will be from HBTB. was it BOZ or eclipse who referenced it at one point and suggested it would make sense/be significant later? and i do think HBTB is kind of a fan fave, even though it's not a personal fave of mine. i also think there's a lot to work with there: the outro vocalisations, the spoken word ending (it could potentially be used in the same way that the spoken word extract from Carnival of Souls is used in the 13 Beaches intro), the one line that all fans tend to go feral for ("you could be a bad motherfucker but that don't make you a man" - would also make sense w/ the whole 'fan favourite' thing), the distorted vocals that come in at the start of the track, any part of the instrumental, the "lights camera accion" part which would make a really cool sample, even the helicopter noise... there's a lot of possibilities. to me it just makes the most sense.

Β 

i don't think the sample will be from Video Games - yea it's lana's breakout hit and i'm sure we all have a place in our heart for it, but most fans don't really rate it that highly tbh (although it's literally my fave song of all time!).

Β 

God Knows I Tried is unlikely - this song was sooo slept on during HM's release and still is now tbh.

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 minute ago, Serene Queen said:

If we’re thinking along the lines of Gramma, maybe it starts with something similar to β€œGramma Promised She’d Only…” 

Gramma Promised She'd Only ... seems like it could be a track, still on the "G is God" path but Gramma is starting to creep into my mind

1. I think the first world of the long acronym is Girls. It’s got a maritime theme too if I remember correctly. Maybe something about sirens or something? Idk

Β 

2. the sample:Β The album cover says β€œlyrics and melodiesΒ by Lana Del Rey” so my guess is that she’s sampling lyrics/melody and not the actual track. Thinking FMWUTTT sample in Ultraviolence. Her pre-2019 collaborators aren’t credited on writing or the cover so I’m guessing she’s not sampling the track (ie, strings, vocals)

4 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

"God Priapus" came up and i clicked it and the first photos are male statues with giant d*cks (check it out yourself lol i don't want to link it so i don't get banned)

Β 

AAAAND

the acronym starts with GPS so maybe it's God Priapus Statue!???!! omg !!! male statues with giant d*cks sounds something Lana would write a song about

Β 

you guys Priapus is God of fertility and we've been confirmed there are lyrics about Lana wanting to have kids and her exploring the topic of motherhood

I'm onto something omg:defeated:

edit: so one of the Fs in the acronym might be fertility

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

Β 

AAAAND

Β 

kintsugi pls come backΒ :rip:

soon πŸ˜πŸš€

Just now, the blackest day demo said:

kintsugi pls come backΒ :rip:

we don't need him i cracked the code!!!

giphy.gif