Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, lemonadetan said:

i think this album will sell more than 40 copies

8 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

I'd go 50 even

imagine the absolute collapse if she sold 100

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Also while I’m here giving unsolicited opinions/thoughts for the day, anyone else notice the sound in 13 beaches (1:08) sounds similar to the sound in Tunnel (1:19). You have to have good headphones to catch it, but I was using my Sony headphones (god sent btw) and these instruments sound super similar.

Since the sample if a post LFL song by default, my guess is that she's sampling Venice Bitch, Cinnamon Girl, Mariners, White Dress, or Chemtrails. Those are the "fan favorites" that come to mind from the post LFL albums! The Drew tracks on Blue Banisters are way too polarizing.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Anyway the person from lanaboards said so much last night I think you should have something to discuss for weeks so I don't feel like talking about anything else till March, the interesting details got revealed - BOZ on ATRL. :paris:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

11 minutes ago, BoDaToe said:

Quit using BB first week to guess what this will do. BB didn’t have the hype and vinyl didn’t count for first week sales. Also pretty sure they pressed less for that album to get it out quicker. It took me months to track down a black vinyl in stores.

BB was thrown together quickly based on all the changes it went through between May-October. It was out 7 months after COCC so there wasn’t as much anticipation from casual listeners/GP.

My local record store only got Blue Banisters a year after it's release, and they had all of her discography during that period, BB ineed isn't a good rep in terms of how well her next album will do in physical sales

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

Anyway the person from lanaboards said so much last night I think you should have something to discuss for weeks so I don't feel like talking about anything else till March, the interesting details got revealed - BOZ on ATRL. :paris:

you’re very late 

0YnL0Kf.gif

59 minutes ago, Steeqhen said:

OMG waitttt what if it is just a Put Me In A Movie interpolation AGAIN. 

Lana is the only songwriter... "lights camera accion" is already used in HBTB and is a well known lyric... I'm probably overthinking and it's most likely just a NFR/COCC interpolation but I can dream

lights camera accion i did it on my own :oprah4:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm