Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, gsnlp said:

CAN I LOVE YOU BAAAABYYYY

ROCKEFELLA MY UMBRELLA

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I wish the original post for this thread was like a wiki-type thread where anyone could edit. There’s legit no where else to stay up-to-date on the album (that I know of) unless you’re constantly keeping up with this thread which just isn’t realistic for me. 💀

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

lights camera accion i did it on my own :oprah4:

OMG and if she samples a bit from The Greatest and it's a whole track going through her career!!! 

100 members browsing :typewriter:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

We couldve had a full circle moment with btd or honeymoon:wowcry: i blame it on jack and his untallented recycling ass

Lana probably suggested OTTR and his nasty ass convinced her to do something boring instead

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Thinking about how LFL flows into NFR sonically, she ended LFL transitioning out of this lush production that was present for some time into some stripped back songs in NFR, continuing later with COCC and BB

Now, knowing how American W**** supposedly is structured as going from acoustic into a slutty trap beat, would it be a-okay for us to think that Ocean BLVD will be mature lana going back to those sounds and changing things where it seems fit with her and her ideas? 

Looking at how Candy Necklace is positioned, between two interludes, it could be possible that Lana will drown us with a more stripped back song once again during the full album listening, but not for long, taking us out with the second interlude?

logged back here mainly for this thought that I had in me

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Lana sampling her own music is so legendary, it's like she finds other people's music so shitty that she has to sample her own music. :sideeye:

And then she samples the shittiest ones anyways:pls:

The only thing I hate about Drew Erickson’s production is that it always feels like Lana’s chasing the beat (Beautiful is the best example of this).

Whereas Jack takes time with mixing and kind of creates atmosphere around her voice.

Tunnel was def an improvement in this regard, hoping the vocal takes are better this time around and less mix tapey.

Just now, Steeqhen said:

So is there any more info to come from this thread tonight, or are we done with info :bebe:

We're done with info until March or whenever Lana chooses to wake up :air:

gJcU.gif

Is the rockafella snippet fingertips?

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker: