Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, the ocean said:

no it's totally real lana just decided to take my song title idea without crediting me and now i'm in the process of suing her

elizabeth woolridge grant you are going to jail!

wait so the tracklist isn't real? i partially believed it with a side eye, don't do me like this :sideeye:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, the ocean said:

if you find it in your heart to believe you will see the truth :true:

your shenanigans, thin ice!

gretchen-knife.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

your shenanigans, thin ice!

gretchen-knife.gif

i will say that kintsugi, burn me where you belong, fishtails & the long grandfather one could actually be real

and that's actually true not me joking

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

36 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Wait I love that, that would be such a cute song but like imagine she is angry about not getting married or something. Like singing about a relationship she thought would end in a marriage and now she is pissed 

You could be on to something with this. If you google the definition of fishtails

noun
  1. an object that is forked like a fish's tail.
    "carved detail including fishtail terminals on the banisters"
    verb
    1. (of a vehicle) make a fishtail movement.
      "the vehicle fishtailed from one side of the road to the other"

So there’s a couple ways this song could go.

I hope it’s number 14 tho because it would fuck so hard over that AK track:trisha:

Just now, kaliuchis said:

so excited for us to start calling the long acronym “grandfather”

Gramma and Grandfather both being shorthand for their respective tracks omg her mind :oprah4:

us after hitting play on grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing on march 10th at 00:01

giphy.gif

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

What do we do when the first MV is Fishtails and this is the first shot :creepna3:

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm