Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I'm a little confused. BOZ said that he saw the (almost correct) title either on ATRL or Twitter a few days ago, not here. Did someone post it on ATRL, too? Because I can't find anything on Twitter at all. Also, isn't Track 12 the one with the long ass title? I mean, according to the blurry tracklist it should be. And isn't Track 11 supposedly the Father John Misty "collaboration" with the RIOPY sample? I thought that this was confirmed a couple of days ago.

Anyway, as much as I love her long titles, the Grandfather one ain't it, sadly. Hopefully it'll work in context. 

47 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i wonder when Lana and Jon met and if he’s always been on the song; she mentioned in that single release day post that her and Jon “kept missing each other”. curious if that means it took a long time for them to meet in the first place, or if that means it took a long time for them to finish/record the song. if it’s the former, considering the song has so much lore, that means there’s probably a solo version out there which is cool

wait CN is not solo? 😭

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, Jeanne Dielman said:

I'm a little bit confused. BOZ said that he saw the (almost correct) title either on ATRL or Twitter a few days ago. Did someone post it on ATRL? Because I can't find anything on Twitter at all. Also, isn't Track 12 the one with the long ass title? I mean, according the blurry tracklist it should be. And isn't Track 11 supposedly the Father John Misty "collaboration" with the RIOPY sample? 

Anyway, as much as I love her long titles, the Grandfather one ain't it, sadly. Hopefully it'll work in context. 

This is what I'm confused about as well. I am confident that "Grandfather..." is track 12

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Peppers said:

Those titles came from Wikipedia, somebody posted a tracklist with Trisha Paytas video titles + Grandfather and Fishtails, no wonder why everyone thought they weren't real

Hide contents
1. "The Grants"      
2. "Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd"      
3. "Sweet"      
4. "American *****"      
5. "Fishtails"      
6. "Candy Necklace"      
7. "Grandfather Please Stand on the Shoulders of My Father While His Deep Sea Fishing"      
8. "Watering The Grapes In My Vineyard"      
9. "Butter Noodles On The Veranda"      
10. "Wednesday Drive Thru Through A&W"      
11. "I Got Harassed At An Arby’s Parking Lot In My Own Car"      
12. "Rockefeller"      
13. "The Retainers That Once Lain On My Teeth Now Stay In The Bay Of My Dog"      
14. "The Car Ride After The Proposal"      
15. "My Perfect Imperfections"      
16. "Lizzy"

Wait wasn’t one of the Last.fm titles @bluechemtrails found earlier today called Peppers? What do you know that we don’t bestie? :dua:

Just now, VioletBunny said:

@Fingertips was the first grandfather… Truther and will be honoured as such :oprah3:

Yeah, and it was posted with a bunch of Trisha song titles so I still take credit for being a psychic :oprah3:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

I'm a little confused. BOZ said that he saw the (almost correct) title either on ATRL or Twitter a few days ago, not here. Did someone post it on ATRL, too? Because I can't find anything on Twitter at all. Also, isn't Track 12 the one with the long ass title? I mean, according to the blurry tracklist it should be. And isn't Track 11 supposedly the Father John Misty "collaboration" with the RIOPY sample? I thought that this was confirmed a couple of days ago.

It was posted on ATRL and we misinterpreted Kintsugi's 👴 reply as the FJM collab instead of the "Grandfather" word in the title.

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/422755-lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/?do=findComment&comment=23024959

Just now, hotshot2am said:

It was posted on ATRL and we misinterpreted Kintsugi's 👴 reply as the FJM collab instead of the "Grandfather" word in the title.

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/422755-lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/?do=findComment&comment=23024959

why did we even interpret that as being FJM like he’s not old😭

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I've been browsing this forum since Honeymoon. This pre-release era is actually insane, like crazier than usual. I don't know how we're going to function when the album comes out :air:

Just now, VioletBunny said:

why did we even interpret that as being FJM like he’s not old😭

i thought it was him cause if you type father 👴 it will show the same emoji 

and also for giving me Margaret

6 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

wait CN is not solo? 😭

Jon is credited as a writer on CN and track 7 (which we now know as the second interlude), so i guess we can assume he’s featured on it unless he just wrote it with her and got his feature credit from the track 7 interlude. although it’s worth nothing that just “Candy Necklace” doesn’t fit in the track 6 spot on the blurry track list, but “Candy Necklace feat Jon Batiste” fits perfectly

Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis) makes sense in my psychic head