Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

no caption or anything :toofunny: also i didn’t know who daniel johnston was until now…maybe something about the album will be inspired by him 

875865429b9eb1af7d1284b7eae859d468ccffe8

Smoking! Raspy vocals come through on Did You Know :paris:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

half of these are either impossible due to their credits or the fact they aren’t fan favorites :rip:

I'd consider most of these "fan favorites" but ya I didn't realize a lot of them had credits other than Jack and Lana:tommy:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

If she wants to last minute release Some Things Last a Long Time as the Ocean Boulevard cover, I won't complain :true: That's one of my favorite covers she's ever done

imageproxy.jpg

13 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

guys she just posted that to align her IG feed so that every row has a full three pictures because tomorrow she’s gonna post one of those big 9-photos-in-1 grids of the second single cover, which will be coming out on Wednesday

Yaaaaaasss she purschased picsart PREMIUM and now has the option to split her iphone 5 selfies into 9 parts:true:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

14 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

guys she just posted that to align her IG feed so that every row has a full three pictures because tomorrow she’s gonna post one of those big 9-photos-in-1 grids of the second single cover, which will be coming out on Wednesday

chemtrails pre release flashbacks

21 minutes ago, Ether said:

That’s how I always read it too! Can someone explain the A&W please. 

A&W Restaurants is an American fast food restaurant chain distinguished by its burgers, draft root beer, and root beer floats. Being the oldest restaurant chain in America, A&W's origins date back to 1919 when Roy W. Allen set up a roadside drink stand to offer a new thick and creamy drink, root beer, at a parade honoring returning World War I veterans in Lodi, California. Allen's employee Frank Wright partnered with him in 1922 and they founded their first restaurant in Sacramento, California in 1923. The company name was taken from the initials of their last names – Allen and Wright. The company became famous in the United States for its "frosty mugs" – the mugs were kept in a freezer and filled with A&W root beer just before being served to customers.

:oprah3:

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

I hope the last track isn't a Venice Bitch sample, that song overstayed it's welcome enough for one lifetime 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

I hope the last track isn't a Venice Bitch sample, that song overstayed it's welcome enough for one lifetime 

Get out :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, DCooper said:

What if the album ends with soundin' off bang bang kiss kiss :deadbanana:

Kind of need this.. but i think kuntsugi already teased the last lyric? 

Spoiler

I’m gonna take mind of you with me

he said it’s either opening or closing line and it suits a closing better i think

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

But hold on why is this the first I’m hearing of this snippet LMAO it sounds great if it’s legit :hooker:

it is from Fingertips :creepna2: scanning that snippet is how we found its duration and placement in the track listing

Spoiler

so does anyone know what the lyrics of that snippet are? i only understand “i couldn’t handle it”

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ