Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

About the whole AW&J thing, I think Jesus makes the most sense. It's probably talking about some sort of crazy spiritual/sexual journey that will lead right into the Pastor Interlude.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Blossom said:

Why hasn't Lana said a word about the album since Dec 7?  I was a casual fan during previous album rollouts so idk if this is normal ?

she is lazy:lange:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, Blossom said:

Why hasn't Lana said a word about the album since Dec 7?  I was a casual fan during previous album rollouts so idk if this is normal ?

Lazy and probably just wants us to hear the album as an experience as opposed to dropping singles

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I’d live for her sampling something from AKA, but i just dont see her doing it. If she really went as far as 10+ years back to touch and rework her old material, that would be pretty big news and definitelly something to talk about so we would already have this hinted more cleary to us by the spillers. I doubt that with all the info we got that they would leave this out

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

yeah especially in recent years

lana didn't do shit for NFR after releasing VB/MAC aside from teasing the album up until she released doin time like 7 months later?

lana didn't do anything for COCC besides LMLYLAW dropping and then dropping COCC song 3 months later, and then not saying a word after that

BB she didn't do shit for at ALL. surprise dropped 3 songs, revealed the release date, dropped arcadia 4 months later, then the album came out

Let's remember when leakers heard WAH from cocc they were mostly negative because of the clear HTD sample and i know it's not a fan favorite but as an NFR! worshipper myself i wouldn't find an NFR sample intriguing except for a few songs... anyways i just hope it's an AKA song she deserves some love :wub:

also for people trying to get the AW&J it might as well be...

Spoiler

This is the experience of being an american whore Jim!

also i love Wild At Heart so don't come for her :pout:

3 minutes ago, Blossom said:

She probably said all she wanted about the record in that letter she posted with the preorder :eek:

There's still hope for a couple of interviews until or after the album tho 

giphy.gif

Just now, cranekiss said:

lana didn't do shit for NFR after releasing VB/MAC aside from teasing the album up until she released doin time like 7 months later?

lana didn't do anything for COCC besides LMLYLAW dropping and then dropping COCC song 3 months later, and then not saying a word after that

BB she didn't do shit for at ALL. surprise dropped 3 songs, revealed the release date, dropped arcadia 4 months later, then the album came out

she did do the infamous book signing for violet at least:thumb3:

2 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

forgot to mention before doin' time she released hope as a single but im sure we all forgot that song was a single no offense

6 minutes ago, Blossom said:

She makes 2 album-related posts each era! Prepare to starve all the time and live on crumbs. Welcome to lana standom! ☺️🙈

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

She probably said all she wanted about the record in that letter she posted with the preorder :eek:

There's still hope for a couple of interviews until or after the album tho 

she posted a "thank you" letter like the kind of letters that artists post once a full record is out and they dont have anything else to say, except we only got a single :lange: but as u said i dont think she has anything else to say lmao we wont hear a lot from her this era either 

4 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

Not sure about the timeline of all these things but for her standards, she did promote NFR tbh: Apple event, Radio 1 performances, videos for like 8 songs (though we waited a lot for the short film), Grammy museum performances, radio interviews, etc.

1 minute ago, Rico25 said:

Not sure about the timeline of all these things but for her standards, she did promote NFR tbh: Apple event, Radio 1 performances, videos for like 8 songs (though we waited a lot for the short film), Grammy museum performances, radio interviews, etc.

i mainly meant pre-release for all the things i talked about, but yeah she DID perform how to disappear that one time and perform a bit but outside of that nothing really about the album was revealed from memory.

NFR era was the last time she really gave us anything outside of the album 

Just now, Rico25 said:

I'd definitely say NFR was the last time she did real promotion. I will always long for an era like LFL again though:krylie:

Y’all are WAAAAAAAYYY over thinking the A&W title. It’s just camp kinda like Cola was. Y’all complain about missing “old Lana” but then don’t like it when she does something campy like this. It is not that deep.

Spoiler

A&W is the superior title and you all will have to deal.