Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

I imagine how track 16 starts, I’m eagerly waiting for the sample and then suddenly “I won’t cry myself to sleep like A SUCKER :whine:

the writing credits strike again! :icant: sorry

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

when track 16 starts and we hear "disco go go dancer so rare" and global warming is reversed and everyone is automatically gifted 2 billion dollars and world hunger is ended and world peace is created and

12 minutes ago, tulsa said:

wait what if she samples hope is a dangerous etc ... ? 

I don’t think it will have that “wow” effect as other songs. Although I love hidtfawlmthbihi to death

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

i'm still a believer of the double album theory :oprah3:

there's a secret album coming after DYK and it will be out this year mark my words

When the secret album is called Did you know that there’s a secret album after Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd? and the meaning of DNC is still nowhere to be found :creep:

whatarecoloris.jpg

1 hour ago, lilac heaven said:

i wish you could make thread posts with polls in them

if we get another single, do y’all think it’s gonna be

• A&W

• The Grants

• Sweet

👴 song

• Candy Necklace

• Fingertips

• or a song we don’t know of yet?

I think A&W for sure lol

I also think its likely it will be released either on the day sean got married or on Valentine's day as a slutty revenge bop :true:

32 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

this is a weird thing to look forward to but i’m very excited about that “Jimmy Jimmy Coco Puff” lyric that Kintsugi teased, i feel like Jack has to be saying that in their collab because his nickname for Lana is Jimmy, and i can see it being a funny little adlib or him singing it in the way he sings the verses of his song Let’s Get Married

This is the experience of being an American whore and Jimmy Jimmy coco puff :mj2: :beyonce:

If they made her announce the preorder 3 months in advance they will for sure make her release a single before the album. The question is when :bebe:

She has time to even put out another 2 songs (one now and another leading up to the album release) but maybe since she's probably releasing it without an announcement we'll have to wait until the same day she puts out the single :icant:

giphy.gif