Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

WHATT.. IS THE ALBUM BEING DELAYED?? 24TH MARCH

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker:

Just now, Super Movie said:

A video with the aesthetics of the scene with the home movies :wowcry:

stopppp I don't want to dream too much but THIS :wowcry:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, lilac heaven said:

after this delay i feel like the album is guaranteed to leak, interscope is so stupid :rip: like song titles were revealed on fucking last.fm do you know how shady that is 😭😭

i’m just confused on why it had to be delayed, march 24 is wayyyy too late. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Paris, Texas is such a serve but I’m scared the actual song is going to be a snooze cause it’s the SYML sample:crying4:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

As random as the track list is, I really am starting to get the vibe that the album needs to be listened to all at once as opposed to separate tracks. An album artist!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

also i wonder what the real reason for the delay was, on ATRL BOZ made it seem like her label/management was mad that a lot of info about the album was spilled so i feel they would've moved it earlier than march 10th...

I'm worried about the meltdowns after this initial hype is over and we're left with nothing but a two week delay :xcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e