Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

39 minutes ago, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

Last summer was pretty bad, we deluded ourselves into thinking something was happening on her birthday

I mean, she posted about stars aligning and posted the LFL trailer snippet that mentioned “especially on Tuesday’s” which was the day of her birthday.

Tbh I think something would have happened a little sooner if she wasn’t robbed. She did say in the video that it stalled her out for a bit.

I really do wish she’d be more active, but Tunnel is almost out streaming the whole Chemtrail album, so it’s not like she needs to be active to get good numbers. I just hate the post single pre album lull. She could have at least made another post about the album being delayed

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I mean, she posted about stars aligning and posted the LFL trailer snippet that mentioned “especially on Tuesday’s” which was the day of her birthday.

Tbh I think something would have happened a little sooner if she wasn’t robbed. She did say in the video that it stalled her out for a bit.

I really do wish she’d be more active, but Tunnel is almost out streaming the whole Chemtrail album, so it’s not like she needs to be active to get good numbers. I just hate the post single pre album lull. She could have at least made another post about the album being delayed

when she said all the stars would be aligned on her birthday in the caption... :lmaoney:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 minute ago, Blue Ribbon said:

when she said all the stars would be aligned on her birthday in the caption... :lmaoney:

I was such a believer that something was happening :bebe:she had also JUST done W magazine where she confirmed there was an album in the works, and Ben was teasing it. It had also been 6 months since the DNC jacket that we thought was album related 

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, Fingertips said:

Guess who's glad they've never listened to any of these upcoming samples so they can pretend Lana just made it up :hottie:

critic would not say the same

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

1 hour ago, Blossom said:

ahhhh im so  terrified shes going to delay the album again 

no way

i really think she pushed it back bc of miley releasing/physicals not being ready– with her streaming #s doing insanely well and all the variants of the record, i think her team really want her to get a #1 record with this one. imo they're treating this record as what NFR's follow up should've been (if it weren't for QFTC and covid)– hugely received, doing big #s, and critically adored due to her newfound status (circa NFR) in the mainstream/with critics as a Great American Songwriter.

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, rightofjupiter said:

no way

i really think she pushed it back bc of miley releasing/physicals not being ready– with her streaming #s doing insanely well and all the variants of the record, i think her team really want her to get a #1 record with this one. imo they're treating this record as what NFR's follow up should've been (if it weren't for QFTC and covid)– hugely received, doing big #s, and critically adored due to her newfound status (circa NFR) in the mainstream/with critics as a Great American Songwriter.

the #1 its not gonna happen... lets be for real:um:

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

no way

if they wanna get that #1 spot they better make lana say something soon cuz i think the gp is already forgetting about this album :um2:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Just now, shadesofyayo said:

if they wanna get that #1 spot they better make lana say something soon cuz i think the gp is already forgetting about this album :um2:

lana has been so quiet... i hope she comes w a single:justride2:

59 minutes ago, bluebanesters said:

Although I think a number 2 spot is more plausible, I wouldn’t rule out a number 1 spot completely yet… if everyone is playing their cards right. Physical copies count for a good chunk of the official numbers and her vinyls really seem to be selling well. But they need to be sent at the right time, for week one. As for streaming, if the albums has a lot of buzz and it’s a week without any other big releases, streamings could be good. 
Not very likely, but if there is some sort of preorder for the boxset available on release day, it could  boost her numbers even more so. 

9 minutes ago, bluebanesters said:

i really don’t care about charts but unless another big artist announces a 3/24 release date, it’s really not implausible at all. the single is doing very very well

The 1-2-3 punch of Fishtail, Peppers, and Taco Truck x VB giving the Born to Die gays and girls everything they want 

:ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

The 1-2-3 punch of Fishtail, Peppers, and Taco Truck x VB giving the Born to Die gays and girls everything they want 

:ma:

i’m cackling at how the album seems to be full of slower ballads until the very end :rip:

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i’m cackling at how the album seems to be full of slower ballads until the very end :rip:

Fingertips sounds like a strange bop, the trap beat at the end of A&W, I think this album is going to be all over the place in the best way possible :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Okay, I've gotten to the point where I'm bored of making things up to keep my excitement high. I'm out of here until Lana does something again or BOZ/Kintsugi spill again. * watch me literally come back on album release day cus none of that happened *:bebe:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey