Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

that tommy song is wack af, garageband ass  beat :awkney:

the credits are a good thing to have but remember that they don’t mean much, there’s also an organ on NATWWAL and electric guitars on TJF yet you hear none of it, so don’t hype yourself too much, we’re dealing with Jack and Laura’s mixing here :toofunny:

45 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

the credits are a good thing to have but remember that they don’t mean much, there’s also an organ on NATWWAL and electric guitars on TJF yet you hear none of it, so don’t hype yourself too much, we’re dealing with Jack and Laura’s mixing here :toofunny:

even ocean blvd has guitars :xgiggle: those are a little louder on the third verse and outro but still, they're not prominent yet they're still there 

52 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

The Tommy song hits after a while, production values aside.

I also share a bit of your worries (Dance Till We Die should 1. have been the closer & 2. have exploded much more in terms of instrumentation) but the fact that both Kintsugi and BOZ confirmed this album is a wild ride with variety and something for everyone makes me think this is LFL 2.0 done by post-NFR Lana. There’ll be softer, subtle songs  and more explosive ones I’m sure. Kintsugi alone said Candy Necklace is massive, Peppers will make us shake our asses, Taco Truck has an insane outro, etc etc while also alerting us there are songs like Sweet that are soft and, well, sweet!

Also, didn’t BOZ say his favorite track was Grandfather even though he hated both COCC and BB for being boring? It must be an intense track as well.

I don’t know, I’m pretty confident this one will aim for everything, cohesion be damned. This is truly what BB failed to be (confessional, intense, full of whiplash, stream of consciousness type shit).

IMG-1607.jpg

7 hours ago, margaret soty said:

I don't see Rob in the piano credits. So he was actually making his own album. :hooker:

He might played on some demo versions or had training sessions with her. 

7 hours ago, angelphoenix said:

still so curious abt why boz said it was only piano and she barely opens her mouth :popcorn:

boz possibly listened the unfinished version/demo. 

I'm  so glad I stayed up last night whew. I'm so emotional now, this album will be insane. I hope people and critics treat it the way they treated NFR.

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

IYLDWM is not exactly massive, isn’t it?

the outro is the massiest thing to ever have graced the Earth

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

12 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

Candy Necklace will be If You Lie Down with Me's baby sister, mark my words 

DYKTTATUOB is IYLDWM twin sister. i think they sound so similar so i hope we get something different .

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4