Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, taco truck said:

I actually think if we don’t get a single this week I’m going to have a meltdown… everything sounds so promising with the album and rollout but I NEED to actually hear something:defeated: tbh even just a 20-30sec snippet will keep me 

going

Can they just announce the DATE idgaf if it's not coming this week :eartha2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

"Angelina" is mentioned in Cherry Blossom too...could that have something to do with her choosing TG's Angelina?

I know they're wildly different songs, but I think its an interesting correlation :true:

lana rly has been saying "think" a lot.. even in her instagram captions or little writing excerpts she posts like the one for the album announcement she seems like she's "pondering".. i think it's reflective of where she is and where she was when she was recording this album - i think she actually still really likes ocean blvd unlike chemtrails or banisters where it seemed like she was kinda over it with being a traditional "artist" + the media etc.. but now i think she's really proud of the music and where she is with her life in general that she feels more comfortable publicizing it (i see this with things like the nudity, which i feel she may have chosen not to do in 2020 for example).. anyways that's why i think this is gonna be the first "popular" lana era since nfr

Ok, with production credits and King Kintsugi's insights, this is what I think each song will remind me of in terms of production. NOT saying they're gonna be similar like UV or HM or NFR 2.0 so don't come at me. This is just for fun :)

The Grants — California
Ocean Blvd — Ocean Blvd
Sweet — Violets for Roses
A&W — Cherry / West Coast (acoustic)
Candy Necklace — Watercolor Eyes
Kintsugi — Yosemite
Fingertips — Arcadia
Paris, Texas — Happiness is a butterfly (samples SYML)

Grandfather... — NFR (samples Flo)
Let The Light In — Religion
Margaret — Secret Life
Fishtail — Tulsa Jesus Freak / Cinnamon Girl (samples Wanderlust)
Peppers — Summer Bummer (samples Angelina)
Taco Truck — Venice Bitch

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, honeybadger said:

all of these credits and still no ian... w96yhx3.jpg

Candy Necklace version .75

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

oh so the tommy sample is angelina... interesting

I was really hoping for shepherd or hair like water wavy like the sea... especially shepherd 

but it's gonna be a motherfucking serve nonetheless omg :nails:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

all of these credits and still no ian... w96yhx3.jpg

when was this posted?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Let the Light In said:

I made some minor mistakes, fixed production credits:

DbOGwxV.png

the production credits on LTLI are really interesting because i don’t think i’ve ever seen Laura Sisk produce a song, let alone work on a song that Jack didn’t. she usually just does the engineering and mixing for Jack