Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 hours ago, anwdelrey said:

Not you sneaking in 73 questions like we wouldn’t notice 😭

this :lmao:

2 hours ago, Jimtheman said:

I just know “”””the album campaign”” is gonna go off with a bang…. Whoever said once one piece of promo hits, the rest will come flooding - I agree 

fr i know march/april are gonna go the fuck off

aOaIzH2.gif

29 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

So far this is kinda her worst prerelease era so she better deliver something huge before the album drops :noparty:

Girl…. Nothing.. nothing will ever top NFR pre-release era :crai: I still have anxiety 

46 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

So far this is kinda her worst prerelease era so she better deliver something huge before the album drops :noparty:

the fact that we’ve gotten basically nothing since december 7th 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

The CD in a random warehouse ready to be shippend and leaked on March 10th like 
When’s it gonna be my tuuuurn???

1 hour ago, venicebitch said:

Her worst? Norman’s was hell :bebe:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

21 minutes ago, x VB said:

Her worst? Norman’s was hell :bebe:

Mac and vb release with an interview, tg/fiily double release and music video, doin time, several snippets hyping the release, album title reveal… idk it was a long wait for sure but it was super enjoyable imo, this time we got a title track and photo shoot/vinyl variant on the same day and then nothing for MONTHS, literally nothing hyping the release 

52 minutes ago, Watercolor Pussy said:

Girl…. Nothing.. nothing will ever top NFR pre-release era :crai: I still have anxiety 

Never say never! 

Just now, venicebitch said:

Mac and vb release with an interview, tg/fiily double release and music video, doin time, several snippets hyping the release, album title reveal… idk it was a long wait for sure but it was super enjoyable imo, this time we got a title track and photo shoot/vinyl variant on the same day and then nothing for MONTHS, literally nothing hyping the release 

Between the first thing you mentioned and the 2nd thing you mentioned there was almost a year gap and here we are crying over 2 months 

1 hour ago, venicebitch said:

girl this is the best and smoothest pre-release in EIGHT years what 😭 even though nothing is really happening i will gladly take what has happened over unaddressed multiple-month delays, a year of loose singles with no album news, prolonged (and sometimes deserved) personal controversy, etc etc

it’s barely been 2 months since the single came out and the album is already only a handful of weeks away. this is the first time since Honeymoon that we even have an official album announcement (with preorders and everything) 2 months after the lead, not even to mention the album being out so soon

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

Never say never! 

Between the first thing you mentioned and the 2nd thing you mentioned there was almost a year gap and here we are crying over 2 months 

things I mentioned weren’t chronological tho?? 

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

girl this is the best and smoothest pre-release in EIGHT years what 😭 even though nothing is really happening i will gladly take what has happened over unaddressed multiple-month delays, a year of loose singles with no album news, prolonged (and sometimes deserved) personal controversy, etc etc

it’s barely been 2 months since the single came out and the album is already only a handful of weeks away. this is the first time since Honeymoon that we even have an official album announcement (with preorders and everything) 2 months after the lead

I know the wait is shorter but calling it the best and smoothest is such a reach, but depends on what you expect from a prerelease era I guess 

I get that this 2 month gap is being really boring but the remaining weeks (once something happens) are going to be stacked. 

We have 2 practically confirmed magazine covers/interviews (and one more pretty likely), the boxset + merch that's probably coming with a single just like the preorder, MVs and 2 more album shoot sets, the Billboard event... and probably more that we don't know about yet :creepna2:

giphy.gif