Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

The first single was the promo. Miley released “Flowers” and did nothing. She let people enjoy, STREAM the song, and build hype for her album coming out. Not even attending the Grammys or any related events when a lot Columbia artists were there. I don’t see her fans being thirsty.

8 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

I know the wait is shorter but calling it the best and smoothest is such a reach, but depends on what you expect from a prerelease era I guess 

i mean it is the smoothest since HM 😭 the only thing that’s technically gone wrong is the 2 week delay. LFL had the Architecture leak that fucked everything up as well as the 2 month delay, i don’t even have to explain NFR, Chemtrails had the 6 month delay and post QFTC + mask + Annie Mac trauma, Blue Banisters had the 3 month delay… things are going so well this time around :trisha:

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

If BB had MVs every Lana era will :hide:

Well, I agree

And even though this pre-era is DRY it does feel like they're trying to promote this time around :magikarp:

this pre-release is dry on lana’s end but honestly its been pretty exciting for us bc of king kintsugi n all the rumors. even though lana has said NOTHING shes still somewhat active of social media. idk this is the least torturous pre-release in YEARS… i’ll take it :smile:

i'm curious about the billie interview. i was a billie fan from 2018-2020 but after that she's gotten very repetitive with her style, so i wonder how lana and billie might clash in an interview nowadays as they've both changed in the recent years (in good ways i suppose).

i'm still iffy about billie ever since she received aoty during the 2020 grammys and she didn't even think to mention or glance at lana even though she was mentioning her as a huge inspiration so much in 2019, going as far to say that lana "made her". regardless, maybe billie will bring some new and exciting questions to the table! 

also so excited for the interview shoot, nadia lee cohen's work is gorgeous and mel is gonna make her look flawless as always

I wonder if the delay also pushed back the campaign two weeks... if they planned it with the magazine covers/interviews in mind I don't think it did since they won't delay their releases because of Lana's album tho... so I think we're good :true:

giphy.gif

Okay… maybe I’m being delusional again so forgive me for that :oop2:

But… there is 70 videos on Lana Del Rey channel, but only 69 is public. 
Also, when you search “Lana Del Rey …….” (Dots = songs from upcoming album) only when you search The Grants only then it shows her official page and Tunnel song first.

again, it’s probs nothing but it’s suspicious :raven:

the only titles that lana’s name shows up as the first result for when you search the songs on Spotify are A&W, The Grants, and Grandfather (which Lana shows up for even when you just type “Grandfather” and nothing else), the triple single is incoming :true:

Spoiler

i know this has apparently been proven not to mean anything don’t come for me

Just now, lilac heaven said:

the only titles that lana’s name shows up as the first result when you search the songs on Spotify are A&W, The Grants, and Grandfather (which Lana shows up for even when you just type “Grandfather” and nothing else), the triple single is incoming :true:

Hide contents

i know this has apparently been proven not to mean anything don’t come for me

Cause those are the songs from the album trailer and had to be registered early for copyright reasons :true:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Cause those are the songs from the album trailer and had to be registered early for copyright reasons :true:

Oh, I'm fully believing this! Common sense is strong, but the delulu in me is stronger...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, Venice Peach said:

i don’t know where it was confirmed to not mean anything but it is actually very sus that Lana’s name autofills simply with the word “Grandfather” but she doesn’t show up at all when you search the hyper-specific “Taco Truck x VB”, like why are there only a few songs in the system like that… idk if you’re kidding or not but even if you are you might genuinely be onto something :true:

The iconic @NikoGo is on vacation this week & usually something Lana related happens when he is on vacation, let's pray it will be the same this time :oprah::pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Thinking about this

:trisha: 

i'm still thinking Valentine's Day. Just not sure what the single is going to be yet, between A&W or Sweet/Candy Necklace :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i don’t know where it was confirmed to not mean anything but it is actually very sus that Lana’s name autofills simply with the word “Grandfather” but she doesn’t show up at all when you search the hyper-specific “Taco Truck x VB”, like why are there only a few songs in the system like that… idk if you’re kidding or not but even if you are you might genuinely be onto something :true:

I was just being delulu cause I think it's based on common searches like people typing the GPS title there + Lana and the site remembers it so it shows other people similar stuff BUT we can still manifest and be delulu :creepna2:

giphy.gif