Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

anyone who thinks it’s possible to “crack the code” and somehow find A&W in the iTunes system/database i wish you an ounce of luck, this literally happens every single time any song ever is about to be released when preorders are already up but the whole album hasn’t been submitted to DSPs yet

Wasn’t the code just cracked? 😭

I'm also getting a Valentine's Day release vibe :wub:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Does anyone remember another example of a track length appearing on iTunes and its subsequent release date even if it was another artist and not Lana :um2:

Cause it's usually a quick process (like Wednesday for Friday release) and I don't remember ever seeing a 9 day gap :bebe:

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Does anyone remember another example of a track length appearing on iTunes and the subsequent release date even if it was another artist and not Lana :um2:

Cause it's usually a quick process (like Wednesday for Friday release) and I don't remember ever seeing a 9 day gap :bebe:

yeah idk why people are going for a date in the next few weeks :bebe:

it’s not unrealistic but idek why they would do that :xgiggle:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Does anyone remember another example of a track length appearing on iTunes and the subsequent release date even if it was another artist and not Lana :um2:

not sure but Gorgeous and CIWYW by Taylor. track name and lenght reveal. tracklist wasn't available even 10 days before premiere

Just now, Get Drunk said:

Why are some ppl saying the 16th is there tea

It was on some code I can't understand but it's from iTunes/apple music I think. It's "expected date" so maybe it's not 100% accurate and they set it long ago before deciding 

giphy.gif