Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, plastiscguy said:

All jokes aside... if nothing happens this week, please don't blame Lana nor Eclipse! Lana never promised anything, and it's not Eclipse's fault if things change last minute.

Let's just all blame and mass report Ben instead :true: 

this 100% 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, plastiscguy said:

All jokes aside... if nothing happens this week, please don't blame Lana nor Eclipse! Lana never promised anything, and it's not Eclipse's fault if things change last minute.

Ben, ed and licki lane :true:

here is my theory as to why @111 can't give us any information on the album or A&W: It was the day after @111 told everyone on LB that A&W would be released on the 14th. He was walking down the road to a gas station because he was craving a cherry cola but as he was walking two men dressed in all black with black masks came up behind him, grabbed him, and threw him into a white van and handcuffed him. They also put tape on his eyes and mouth. He didn't know where he was but he knew that it wasn't good. When they took the tape off of his eyes and mouth, he saw that he was sitting in the basement of interscope records with Ben and Ed standing in front of him. "Hello eclipse, we saw what you said on LB" Ben said. "What!? No! That wasn't me I'm innocent!" Eclipse said. "You've messed up big time, we have no other choice but to hold you captive until March 24th so you don't spread any more information on LB. We will also be controlling your LB account in the meantime so fans don't suspect anything with your disappearance"Ed said. So in conclusion, eclipse is currently being held captive in the basement of interscope records by Ben and Ed. 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

If nothing happens tomorrow actually it is his fault, because if he never said anything, they wouldn't have pushed the release back. :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

23 minutes ago, 111 said:

waiting for lana to do something so i can know whether to prepare for my funeral or celebration aka orgy

@111 is right, we also need to plan the appropriate response tomorrow for if we do get A&W. Nobody else is giving us crumbs atm, so if eclipse comes through...:hooker:

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Was it a last minute change or was anything ever scheduled to begin with and he was trolling, explain yourself miss @111 :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Was eclipse our only reason for believing something will happen on the 14th or has it been confirmed anywhere else? SEARCH GIRLIES :read::lange:

what about that website that posts new releases someoune found? it said we should expect A&W this week so we still have a small chance

this thread is reminding me of my favourite day of delusion where every single one of you were fixated on a date and you convinced yourselves that lanas team had paid off insiders to not say anything about the surprise release :air:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

here is my theory as to why @111 can't give us any information on the album or A&W: It was the day after @111 told everyone on LB that A&W would be released on the 14th. He was walking down the road to a gas station because he was craving a cherry cola but as he was walking two mean dressed in all black with black masks came up behind him, grabbed him, and threw him into a white van and handcuffed him. They also put tape on his eyes and mouth. He didn't know where he was but he knew that it wasn't good. When they took the tape off of his eyes and mouth, he saw that he was sitting in the basement of interscope records with Ben and Ed standing in front of him. "Hello eclipse, we saw what you said on LB" Ben said. "What!? No! That wasn't me I'm innocent!" Eclipse said. "You've messed up big time, we have no other choice but to hold you captive until March 24th so you don't spread any more information on LB. We will also be controlling your LB account in the meantime so fans don't suspect anything with your disappearance"Ed said. So in conclusion, eclipse is currently being held captive in the basement of interscope records by Ben and Ed. 

Lmao i love your stories

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

A&w is cancelled and she’s releasing fingertips instead :oprah4:

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!

FINGERTIPS FRIDAY :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.