Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Kind of in my crazy era right now so I need A&W.

livin' off the quote "I am fucking crazy but I am free.":rock:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

There needs to be a case study on the mental well being of anyone who spends more than 15 minutes on this forum per day, or more than 2 hours per week

But until then...Stream A&W tomorrow at 11 AM EST

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

There needs to be a case study on the mental well being of anyone who spends more than 15 minutes on this forum per day, or more than 2 hours per week

we're not well!

next question

15 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

She's setting things up by changing the Honeymoon name account to LANA DEL REY, first official single AKA A&W is coming! 

AKA re-release confirmed :oprah4:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Omg I am shocked with all the features on this album she didn’t do one with Harry Nilsson, I wonder why she chose not to include him? 

harry nilson is dead....

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Omg I am shocked with all the features on this album she didn’t do one with Harry Nilsson, I wonder why she chose not to include him? 

He died in 1994

6 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

These levels of insanity wouldn't be here if we hadn't found out about the release date on apple music, I decide to blame Nikki Lane:oprah3:

Apple music is a liar

They said Riri was releasing a new single and that was also a lie

Never trust the audio services of the pome fruit

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

He's DEAD :air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

harry nilson is dead....

Am I going to hell for the way I just did a spit take at my office desk :eartha:

Harry Nilsson has a grave, his headstone cracked in 2005

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

17 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

inb4 she does sample him with

*A&W beat change* *Coconut instrumental starts playing*

Jimmy Jimmy coco puff, he bought it for a dime

Put the jimmy in the coco puff, drank em bot up

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

When we press play tomorrow and the song starts like “took a trip to San Francisco all our friends said we would jive didn’t work so I left for Fresno…”

ded.jpg

Girl... 

I haven't heard that song since the year it was released 💀

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey