Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Currently on campus and reading the speculations instead of studying Snooki Typing GIF - Snooki Typing Snooki Typing - Discover & Share GIFs

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔢 𝔵 𝔘𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔵 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

She's setting things up by changing the Honeymoon name account to LANA DEL REY, first official single AKA A&W is coming! 

Imagine changing her name to American Whore. :oprah:

36 minutes ago, Louise said:

The single might release next week instead, because someone on here observed many times the apple itunes release date is the week prior to the actual release.

dpmo 

2 hours ago, canadianwhore said:

Currently on campus and reading the speculations instead of studying Snooki Typing GIF - Snooki Typing Snooki Typing - Discover & Share GIFs

omg same besti :hooker:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

116 people in this thread staring into the void rn

hqdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

Tomorrow is going to be so hard when the song comes out in the morning and I have to wait 6 hours to listen to it :lange:

same here :delish: it comes out at 8am where I live and that’s when I start work..I’m gonna pretend I have diarrhea for 10 min  :sideeye:

sgopYhV.gif