Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

A&W completely caught me off guard and made me so excited about what’s to come! It’s hands down in my top five. The first half is so dreamy and 90s and the second half, though so different, just so brilliantly complements it somehow… This record’s gonna be IT. :pray2:

(Unrelated PS: Millions of people in Syria and my homeland Turkey have been affected by a massive earthquake as I’m sure most of you have heard of. Madonna shared this post with the name of a reliable organization to donate to: https://www.instagram.com/p/CoqAhnhPOTs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

It’d mean a lot if you’d consider sharing it on your social media ♥️)

17 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

one thing we can know for sure is that one of the songs will sound like an invite :true: 

let the light in :clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, baddisease said:

does A&W sound like this song? i'm trying not to listen to it.

Not at all lol. It's really just a lyrical interpolation of this song that changes the lyric itself from "shimmy, shimmy, ko ko bop" to "jimmy, jimmy, coco puff" 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Sunset Opal said:

When I look back :lanasrs:

tracing fingertips over plastic bags 
I think :typewriter:

"I wish I could extrapolate some small intention
Or maybe get your attention for a minute or two" :pray:

Fingertips next single confirmed :gclap:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Blossom said:

There’s a tik tok w 15k likes about how the fake spotify lyrics are the alternative lyrics/ hidden message and I’m trying to tell ppl that they aren’t real but no one believes me!! @ivory almond u little bastard, ur a bit iconic for this  :thumb3:

I came to comment the same thing. Several people on the internet are believing it is an early version of the song. :rip:

Just now, margaret soty said:

I came to comment the same thing. Several people on the internet are believing it is an early version of the song. :rip:

ya another person made up that they emailed Ben and he confirmed that they’re lyrics for a new song and everyone’s believing them

2 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Laura reading this rn 

QDqw4bD.gif

Laura Sisk trying to get into the studio right after Lana and Jack finished A&W

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, Sunset Opal said:

who the hell is Laura 

My post is mostly a joke lol. Laura Sisk is an engineer Lana’s collaborated with, but she’s also worked with many other artists as well!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

9 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

My post is mostly a joke lol. Laura Sisk is an engineer Lana’s collaborated with, but she’s also worked with many other artists as well!

Uhmmm well good to know :w8ing:

Anyway stream A&W 

I told myself I wasn’t going to listen to the singles that much this time around pre album drop like I did with Mariners and Venice bitch…. But here we are 200001 listens later….. 

TikTok fans are annoying but I’m glad to see A&W all over my fyp with 100k likes :creepna3:

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔢 𝔵 𝔘𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔵 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg