Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, Ultraviolencez said:

what if lana drops an album trailer in 3 days (wednesday), exactly 30 days from the album release?

I doubt more and more that we get any visual in this era, not to mention an album trailer. :defeated:

that vid is fake as f bc they showed the entire case back&front (an old one they filled w the ocean blvd imagery, w a black & white filter over it at that cuz lord knows their printer couldn’t carry the color / it’s on A4 paper) yet not the disc itself #giveaway & also when they showed their cd player playing the supposed "snippet" at the v beginning you can see the slightest crack before they close the lid & the disc appears to b white.. which it isn't, that cd variant has a pink disc

& as other users have pointed out they legit wasted their moms saran wrap:air:also it sounded like summertime sadness intro mashed up with something else

2 minutes ago, summer bummer said:

no but can we actually acknowledge this for a second… a 7 minute song with little to no acknowledgement from lana and it’s doing this well 😭😭

This is the part that I don’t get when Eclipse said her managers were pissed we found out about a&w’s release (not saying he is lying at all, btw) :um2: Like, she posted about it very late in the day, same with the title track… were they supposed to be « surprises »? :thumb3: Since BB, we can’t say she is the queen of promo :true: 

33 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

This is the part that I don’t get when Eclipse said her managers were pissed we found out about a&w’s release (not saying he is lying at all, btw) :um2: Like, she posted about it very late in the day, same with the title track… were they supposed to be « surprises »? :thumb3: Since BB, we can’t say she is the queen of promo :true: 

Like if we hadn't found out the release date, would her managers promote it harder ??:thumb3::thumb3:

2 hours ago, gasstationkween said:

Anyone seen that TikTok where someone got sent the album early 

the snippet of the grants they posted is patent leather audio with a random instrumental :awk: they really thought they did something 

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

12 hours ago, Super Movie said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this album is a career defining moment for Lana and her discography. Each day that passes, my anticipation for this album grows larger and larger

Sociology!

20 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Serious question: would a MV really boost the song’s streaming though? 

imo yes people would react to MV,get inspired for doing make up stuff or some dumb tik tok idk :deadbanana: