Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

If the new oceanblvd account isn’t *allegedly* for a tour then what is it for? It can’t be the merch since that’s on her website so what’s left? Is she gonna post a tiled version of the titty pic so it doesn’t get takendoen bdjdbdjdsf :eartha: And while we’re talking album rollout I remember reading that we were gonna get some surprises along the way and I want to know what those will be! Finding the tracklist, the vinyl variants, the specific merch she chose, etc are all fun (yet expected) surprises but if they make a point of saying some “surprises 🚀😍” are on the way it makes me think something larger and more unexpected is coming :trisha:

35 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think it might be that both are part of some upcoming soundtrack (on different songs) cause boz said it wasn't a collab or a sample from either part :um2:

Thanks god it’s not a Lana x Dua collab:w8ing:

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

If the new oceanblvd account isn’t *allegedly* for a tour then what is it for? It can’t be the merch since that’s on her website so what’s left? Is she gonna post a tiled version of the titty pic so it doesn’t get takendoen bdjdbdjdsf :eartha: And while we’re talking album rollout I remember reading that we were gonna get some surprises along the way and I want to know what those will be! Finding the tracklist, the vinyl variants, the specific merch she chose, etc are all fun (yet expected) surprises but if they make a point of saying some “surprises 🚀😍” are on the way it makes me think something larger and more unexpected is coming our way :trisha:

there is always the possibility that she just scrapped the plan for that acc, whatever it was... really hoping not tho

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

8 minutes ago, Luna de miel said:

there is always the possibility that she just scrapped the plan for that acc, whatever it was... really hoping not tho

Same bestie! I want something totally new omg imagine if she revamped the Honeymoon Hotline but called it the Honeymoon Potline where you can call and find your nearest cannabis shop which sells a special LDR Ocean Blvd strain LMAO hire me Lana I’ve got more ideas where that came from!! :eartha:

2 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

"Lana's biggest immitator - my queen Taylor Swift" :trisha:

i mean mister blue eyes gets points for the self awareness :xgiggle: taylor queen of copying lana so true 

13 hours ago, Fingertips said:

CHARLI STOP SMOKING

CAROLINE WILL YOU BE WITH ME?

WILL THE BABY BE ALRIGHT?

WILL I HAVE ONE OF MINE?

Chris’ unleaked verse from new shapes just dropped! 

2 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

And while we’re talking album rollout I remember reading that we were gonna get some surprises along the way and I want to know what those will be! Finding the tracklist, the vinyl variants, the specific merch she chose, etc are all fun (yet expected) surprises but if they make a point of saying some “surprises 🚀😍” are on the way it makes me think something larger and more unexpected is coming :trisha:

in before those "surprises" were the merch :eartha:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

I dreamt that the album got a deluxe in form of a double album :defeated:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

4 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I think it might be that both are part of some upcoming soundtrack (on different songs) cause boz said it wasn't a collab or a sample from either part :um2:

God I really hope it's for the barbie movie if it's true. :toofloppy:

Wasn't there supposed to be a "live" performance recorded for a talk show a few months back?? Byron and Blake were playing something together on a stage if I remember well :flop:

23 minutes ago, matchstick26 said:

Is the t!tty CD not happening anymore?

Based on her interview from the other week, titty pic was supposed to be the main album cover but maybe it was too revealing. I think Lana wasn't ready to display them for the world to see just yet. Manifesting LDR10 cover to be full frontal nudes :brows:

D.png

1 minute ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Based on her interview from the other week, titty pic was supposed to be the main album cover but maybe it was too revealing. I think Lana wasn't ready to display them for the world to see just yet. Manifesting LDR10 cover to be full frontal nudes :brows:

She was talking about the official album cover right? I think it's still happening

2 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

2 pages in a day :toofunny: thread is deader than a nikki lane concert…

@Kintsugi come back we’re begging 

:air:

While I agree, I wonder what else we could get without learning too much at this point. We got a lot thanks to the insiders and I think she spilled a good amount in the interview :true:.
Gonna be a long two weeks  four weeks until we hear the album.

I wouldn’t complain if we got another single though. :trisha:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

2 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

2 pages in a day :toofunny: thread is deader than a nikki lane concert…

@Kintsugi come back we’re begging 

There's only a certain amount of times we can fight about piano, Jack, her including family/friends in her lyricism, old vs new lana, etc. We've beat everything to death, and I can't speak for everyone, but I know a lot of people first hand who have stopped posting in here because of it

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, 13beachess said:

I dreamt that the album got a deluxe in form of a double album :defeated:

When Pearl Watch Me On Ring A Bell Psycho Lifeguard drops as a digital exclusive at 3am on the 25th :oprah4:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, Mer said:

When Pearl Watch Me On Ring A Bell Psycho Lifeguard drops as a digital exclusive at 3am on the 25th :oprah4:

With another 16 songs :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.