Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, American Bottom said:

Am I the only one who's gonna change Candy Necklace to "Rockefeller" in the tracklist? It's just too good of a title to pass up. Just like I changed Summer Bummer to Daisy Chains

If the song was titled anything but Candy Necklace, I would, but I love that title more than Rockefeller 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, American Bottom said:

Am I the only one who's gonna change Candy Necklace to "Rockefeller" in the tracklist? It's just too good of a title to pass up. Just like I changed Summer Bummer to Daisy Chains

my last.fm will not like that so i won’t be changing candy necklace’s title

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

?

Not sure what your question is? Insiders can have completely varying taste, as do all of us. Their subjective rankings of a song tells us nothing about our individual enjoyment? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

Candy Necklace being “massive” without drums is really interesting to me, i wonder if there’s like a lot of vocal layering or something because the instrumentation is kind of sparse

I'm curious about this too, and the fact that Zach Dawes is on it makes me think it might transform into something like the demo of Thunder. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Mer said:

Not sure what your question is? Insiders can have completely varying taste, as do all of us. Their subjective rankings of a song tells us nothing about our individual enjoyment? 

I was confused by your comment is all because I never implied that their ranking would impact mine whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I’m dying for this song :air: If and when the album l34k$ that will be my first play I fear 

I'm personally playing the album from start to finish without skipping the singles :judgingu: that's a ritual I just can't mess up 

Just now, anwdelrey said:

I was confused by your comment is all because I never implied that their ranking would impact mine whatsoever.

I mean...you asked...so I assumed (fairly) that you cared?

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I'm actually really excited for Margaret. Despite it being BoZ's least favorite song on the record, he did insinuate that the only reason why it's on the bottom is because he's just not a fan of Jack's voice, it's a great song outside of that. I don't love Jack's voice, but I don't hate it either, so I think that I'm going to really appreciate Margaret. Seems like a really sweet song. 

I think this’ll be the first album where I don’t listen to the inevitable leak. It just spoils the listening experience imo, to each their own obviously but it’s more fun to enjoy it with the rest of the world in its intended quality.

6 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

can we normalize this. its such a cool thing as fans to be able to call a song multiple titles, yet still know what that means in terms of pieces. Its something we take for granted. Blue Suede Shoes / Califournia, Hope / Sylvia Plath :oprah4: its cool how just changing the title in itunes can make a song so much more enjoyable as a listener too

32 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I know a lot of people first hand who have stopped posting in here because of it

yeah it’s been rough in here since this place turned into a kindergarten over the past months :toofunny:

Just now, Fingertips said:

I'm actually really excited for Margaret. Despite it being BoZ's least favorite song on the record, he did insinuate that the only reason why it's on the bottom is because he's just not a fan of Jack's voice, it's a great song outside of that. I don't love Jack's voice, but I don't hate it either, so I think that I'm going to really appreciate Margaret. Seems like a really sweet song. 

i really like secret life, so if it sounds something like it i will probably enjoy it 

i know Interscope is Interscope and has a lot of power and their shit mostly together, but i am actually still concerned about the release date change and i have a feeling the 10th-24th is going to messyyyyy. especially considering that JB-Hi Fi is getting their shipment of the physicals in this week, likely other retailers too, so stores will have them in stock on the 10th. like why do i have a gut feeling that a ridiculous amount of places are going to accidentally sell the album on the 10th