Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

21 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:

anyways we have talked little about paris, texas, are u excited for it? like I’m in love with the sample even if i’m not listening to it anymore so as to not overplay it. It’s the track I claim the most i think 

Out of all the samples that’s my fav so far (after queen angelina ofc) so I’m super excited about P,T. I know it will make

me cry

3 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

him ranking fishtail, peppers and kintsugi so low is actually so exciting cause these songs will be so good I can feel it in my hole

so this means the whole album will be so great and people’s rankings will be all very different like with NFR 

No doubt <3

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

Out of all the samples that’s my fav so far (after queen angelina ofc) so I’m super excited about P,T. I know it will make

me cry

same, i hope that lana will add some strings for example, i would love it

Less than a month away and I’m feeling so excited. You can tell she feels “on” in terms of embodying this record and I think it has a lot to do with 1) how it felt effortless to make, according to her and 2) how it delves deeper into things she maybe glossed over in the last few records. 9 albums in and the creative spark doesn’t stop - that’s a feat in and of itself! 

Just now, WhitehotOcean said:

same, i hope that lana will add some strings for example, i would love it

Actually, I want the piano to shine the most. I like the saample soo much

and according to the leaked credit the song has just : guitare piano and keyboard

no strings !!

sorry but if the album leaks i’m listening to it :eartha: at the end of the day lana is my most listened artist and when the album is available on spotify i’ll stream the fuck out of it, so it’s not like she’s losing money from me. 

i just can’t handle not hearing some songs while knowing they’re out there…i’m especially itching to listen to grandfather, kintsugi, fingertips, let the light in, the grants, candy necklace, taco truck…basically everything lol.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

5 minutes ago, brooklyn Babyy said:

Actually, I want the piano to shine the most. I like the saample soo much

and according to the leaked credit the song has just : guitare piano and keyboard

no strings !!

yes, i thought that they could have used a keyboard to imitate strings sounds☠️ anyways if the song is like the sample, i like it the same 

speaking of the SYML interpolation, you guys remember when one of the insiders said that some of the samples were used in unconventional ways? i have my own theory that Paris Texas is going to use the rhythm of I Wanted to Leave as the main piano line, and then the higher melody that’s in the SYML track is actually going to be the melody Lana sings, it won’t be played on the piano at all. i’ve never really heard another song be sampled like that before

That site :bebe: someone uploaded a Tunnel vinyl and it looks very real :bebe::bebe::bebe::bebe::bebe::bebe::bebe:

mod note: please don't post where to find leaks

Edited by fishtails

2 hours ago, venicebitch said:

him ranking fishtail, peppers and kintsugi so low is actually so exciting cause these songs will be so good I can feel it in my hole

so this means the whole album will be so great and people’s rankings will be all very different like with NFR 

imagine lana reading this fucking thread :thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole