Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

So, Ellie Goulding’s album got pushed from March 24th (originally February 3rd) now to April 7th. She noted physical production delays as the reason, but I’m wondering if TAP just didn’t want two of their artists releasing the same day since Lana’s got pushed after Ellie’s and figured the Ellie fans could wait a little bit longer while the Lana fans would’ve gone feral with a third release date from a pushback :giggle:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i can't believe this era's soda is root beer :lolliney: the taste :justride2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

56 minutes ago, 111 said:

fingertips > kuntsugi

Set them straight, king

Would you say fingertips is a favorite of yours

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

So, Ellie Goulding’s album got pushed from March 24th (originally February 3rd) now to April 7th. She noted physical production delays as the reason, but I’m wondering if TAP just didn’t want two of their artists releasing the same day since Lana’s got pushed after Ellie’s and figured the Ellie fans could wait a little bit longer while the Lana fans would’ve gone feral with a third release date from a pushback :giggle:

EllieBoards’ three members are livid right now :hide:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Personally, I know that I'm going to love Kintsugi, but it's clearly shaping up to be the "Bartender" or "Change" of the album. Love it or hate it. Those who get it, get it. Those who don't, don't. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

58 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Do you think "Did you really think  I..." part (0:21) is a new song. She takes a pause before singing it and it has a different me

Hide contents

Did you really think I would spare your tears just to save your happiness? When I had no idea you were engaged. After all of those years, do you think I’d spare their tears to save my face? You must not have known who you were dealing with.

def think this was improv but i absolutely love how jazzy it sounds. wish she'd release a jazz record already 

hopefully it's 10 days until the album listening party for us girlies with no moral compass

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

Personally, I know that I'm going to love Kintsugi, but it's clearly shaping up to be the "Bartender" or "Change" of the album. Love it or hate it. Those who get it, get it. Those who don't, don't. 

This reminds me... Bartender and Change are SUCH good songs! Love them so much :wub:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

This reminds me... Bartender and Change are SUCH good songs! Love them so much :wub:

EXACTLY :true:

9 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

both of those songs being in the top 3 of my rankings of their respective albums :oic2: I'm gonna be a Kintsugi gal for sure :smokes2:

why aren't we talking about taco truck? i went to one recently in support of taco trucks everywhere and because ocean blvd told me to :true:

was very good if i do say so myself :dua:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

29 minutes ago, bluebanist said:

:defeated:I don’t thing we r ready for the bridges 

pls there’ll be 2 bridges max out of the 16 songs we know she ditched bridges for outros :toofunny: jack’s fault 

4 minutes ago, American Whore said:

why aren't we talking about taco truck? i went to one recently in support of taco trucks everywhere and because ocean blvd told me to :true:

was very good if i do say so myself :dua:

Taco Truck is clearly going to be her best closing track yet, I'm just excited for the middle section of the album the most :et:

Yogurtit makes me think of a tattoo you get of someone you're fucking but then you break up like imagine if Yogurtit and Jack break up :awkney: it won't age well 

giphy.gif