Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

12 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Same :true:

Still feel so bad I convinced you to change your name to fishtails, thinking that was the official title, then it turned out to be fishtail :air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I started listening to Lana a few months before Chemtrails came out so I wasn’t really aware of a lot of what Lana was doing. Then right after that Blue Banisters was announced so Ocean Blvd is really the first time I’ve ever really waited for a Lana album and it is truly torture to wait, especially because now I’m a massive stan and keep up with every bit of tea.   

yep, been a fan a little longer than you have and i must say waiting for chemtrails was living hell too. the question for the culture crap, the album delays, etc made it so stressful. and don't even get me started on the "rock candy sweet" announcement she made only one day after chemtrails was released- we all went crazy then

4 minutes ago, hayden del rey said:

yep, been a fan a little longer than you have and i must say waiting for chemtrails was living hell too. the question for the culture crap, the album delays, etc made it so stressful. and don't even get me started on the "rock candy sweet" announcement she made only one day after chemtrails was released- we all went crazy then

I remember being so shook at Rock Candy Sweet lmao (it is also lowkey embarrassing to admit I became a fan in 2020, but I became a fan right before her music really blew up on TikTok) 

But overall waiting for this album has been a whole new experience for me and LanaBoards has made it so fun lol

5 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I remember being so shook at Rock Candy Sweet lmao (it is also lowkey embarrassing to admit I became a fan in 2020, but I became a fan right before her music really blew up on TikTok) 

rock candy sweet gagged all of us lol. but really man, no need to be embarrased, just be happy you found lana bc shes cool as fuck and such a great person. all i know is im SOOOOOOOOOO excited for this album

Just now, plastiscguy said:

What song do y'all think was originally a Nikki Lane feature?

Candy Necklace
it's actually canon that Candy Necklace was also supposed to feature Michael Jackson, Kelly Clarkson, Billie Eilish, and Taylor Swift all at some point.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

She originally did the Jimmy part on a&w actually!

This would actually be a serve because Nikki's upbeat songs are so good :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

If A&W ends up not being in my top 3, then this will end up being in my top 3 Lana albums . However rn I’m thinking it’s gonna be #4 or #5 just based on pure gut feeling lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・