Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

this thread lately :xgiggle:

IMG-1425.jpg

I thought they were the same person having a conversation with themselves 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

My ex fiance's brother works at this cute little record store called high fidelity. And we're still cool, so he let me know yesterday that they got a big shipment and ocean blvd was included. He told me he'd let me snag a copy if we "traded packages" after he gets off work. Idk what that means but I'll be seeing him at 9 pm EST tonight. Stay tuned girlies :makeup:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, American Bottom said:

My ex fiance's brother works at this cute little record store called high fidelity. And we're still cool, so he let me know yesterday that they got a big shipment and ocean blvd was included. He told me he'd let me snag a copy if we "traded packages" after he gets off work. Idk what that means but I'll be seeing him at 9 pm EST tonight. Stay tuned girlies :makeup:

Dear lord.

IMG-1607.jpg

1 minute ago, American Bottom said:

yeah its coming :godlaugh2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

6 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

When “traded packages” is the new send nudes :ma:

Ngl, I’m really excited for LQ vinyl snippets recorded off an iPhone 4s :fabcat: it saves some impact for the official release but still is exciting af. What the hell is she saying? Is that a guitar? What part of the song is this? All part of the fun!

Just now, White Dress said:

Ngl, I’m really excited for LQ vinyl snippets recorded off an iPhone 4s :fabcat: it saves some impact for the official release but still is exciting af. What the hell is she saying? Is that a guitar? What part of the song is this? All part of the fun!

I'm not. It ruins the experience for me. :bebe: But glad it keeps you entertained.