Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

14 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

My ex fiance's brother works at this cute little record store called high fidelity. And we're still cool, so he let me know yesterday that they got a big shipment and ocean blvd was included. He told me he'd let me snag a copy if we "traded packages" after he gets off work. Idk what that means but I'll be seeing him at 9 pm EST tonight. Stay tuned girlies :makeup:

you better trade that package :oop2:

37 minutes ago, Cake Bush said:

I heard the album last night . The Grants is somehow one of her most elegant yet vicious songs (all love for her fam except Patty found dead in a ditch). Highlights imo are Fingertips, Grandfather pls stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea 🐟ing, Candy Necklace, Jon banisters interlude. Peppers wants to be the new Florida kilos but isn't that girl she thought she was but still cute. Everyone should be v excited, it's her best album since blue banisters 

"its her best album since blue banisters" girl if you don’t stfu i’m coming over :nails:

When they changed the release date to March 24th just to throw us off and give us the true surprise release Lana wanted on March 10th :oprah4:

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

This is too early for a leak. 

march 10th made ‘sense’ because it was the OG date, but 23 days early is a disaster 

"Don’t forget me"

21 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

My ex fiance's brother works at this cute little record store called high fidelity. And we're still cool, so he let me know yesterday that they got a big shipment and ocean blvd was included. He told me he'd let me snag a copy if we "traded packages" after he gets off work. Idk what that means but I'll be seeing him at 9 pm EST tonight. Stay tuned girlies :makeup:

Log out and go douche right the f now.

IMG-1607.jpg

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

This is too early for a leak. 

march 10th made ‘sense’ because it was the OG date, but 23 days early is a disaster 

They better release it on March 10th, then :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

I think you all know who the friend is :godlaugh:

What store did they buy it from? :brows3:

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias