Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

March appears to be, yet again, the messiest, most delusional month of the year and I'm here for it.

1ydelYX.gif

Just now, West Coast said:

March appears to be, yet again, the messiest, most delusional month of the year and I'm here for it.

1ydelYX.gif

March is iconic for many reasons :true:

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

1ydelYX.gif

Pisces (and Aries) kinda won.

1ydelYX.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

waiting patiently for honeymoondaddy's "package trading" appt.. hopefully all goes well. :ma:

well he said 9PM eastern so we still have 10 hours until it starts :thumb2:

manifesting no leaks 

"Don’t forget me"

I will laugh if this album goes leak only because some guy goes for "trading packages" :whatever2:

Also, why the hell there are so many pp pictures of LanaBoards members on D site ? :oop2:

I'm a princess, I'm divisive, ask me why, why, why, why I'm like this, I don't know maybe I'm just like this

:hair:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, American Bottom said:

My ex fiance's brother works at this cute little record store called high fidelity. And we're still cool, so he let me know yesterday that they got a big shipment and ocean blvd was included. He told me he'd let me snag a copy if we "traded packages" after he gets off work. Idk what that means but I'll be seeing him at 9 pm EST tonight. Stay tuned girlies :makeup:

im not sure what this means but being gay AND a Lana stan is crazy :true:

faSE.gif

Just now, Fingertips said:

I'm a princess, I'm divisive, ask me why, why, why, why I'm like this, I don't know maybe I'm just like this

:hair:

yeah... yeah... mother.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

yeah... yeah... mother.gif

MMMMM, IT'S LIT! :beyonce:

3 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

I will laugh if this album goes leak only because some guy goes for "trading packages" :whatever2:

Also, why the hell there are so many pp pictures of LanaBoards members on D site ? :oop2:

It's not us, it's slander :oprah3:

Anyways, I'm so curious if she's going to talk about the album in tonight's acceptance speech.

Just now, DCooper said:

It's not us, it's slander :oprah3:

Anyways, I'm so curious if she's going to talk about the album in tonight's acceptance speech.

I'm pretty sure Entertainment Tonight are interviewing Lana before the speech, so that's where we might find out more about the album.