Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

The album will leak and very likely before the 10th. Because her label had every shipping booked and ready to go and it would be very expensive and a challenge to change it all now. They will send out notifications to retailers to not put the album on the shelves till the 24th. But once it’s in transit or sitting in the backroom of a store it’s a done deal someone won’t follow the rules. These kids they employ are on minimum wage and don’t give a fuck about getting caught.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I think we did a good job till now honestly. the only “leak” we have is Fingertips and it is so obnoxious to listen that we know mostly nothing about any of the songs sonically. logging off till the 24 x 💋

and also for giving me Margaret

Yeah, the fact that the album hasn't leaked by now is a feat, honestly. I truly thought it would have circulated two weeks ago. 3 weeks in advance is pretty rough, but off the top of my head, I know Father John Misty and Bjork have had albums leak over three MONTHS in advance. 3 weeks is nothing compared to that.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Y'ALL AMERICAN WHORE HAS JUST SURPASSED WEST COAST TO BE LANA'S FOURTH MOST POPULAR SONG ON HER SPOTIFY.

15-CONSECUTIVE-DAYS STAYS >1M DAILY STREAM - A SEVEN-MINUTE SONG DID THAT Y'ALL. THE DEMAND IS INSANEEE :coffee:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

Y'ALL AMERICAN WHORE HAS JUST SURPASSED WEST COAST TO BE LANA'S FOURTH MOST POPULAR SONG ON HER SPOTIFY.

15-CONSECUTIVE-DAYS STAYS >1M DAILY STREAM - A SEVEN-MINUTE SONG DID THAT Y'ALL. THE DEMAND IS INSANEEE :coffee:

I was very skeptical about the streaming numbers for this album considering how long a lot of the songs are, but damn, I see this record being massive now.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, Cake Bush said:

I heard the album last night . The Grants is somehow one of her most elegant yet vicious songs (all love for her fam except Patty found dead in a ditch). Highlights imo are Fingertips, Grandfather pls stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea 🐟ing, Candy Necklace, Jon banisters interlude. Peppers wants to be the new Florida kilos but isn't that girl she thought she was but still cute. Everyone should be v excited, it's her best album since blue banisters 

girl no ones likes a liar. hisssss :azealia:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

5 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Lana may like it or not but she's a one of the greastest, most popular artist ever. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 hours ago, American Bottom said:

My ex fiance's brother works at this cute little record store called high fidelity. And we're still cool, so he let me know yesterday that they got a big shipment and ocean blvd was included. He told me he'd let me snag a copy if we "traded packages" after he gets off work. Idk what that means but I'll be seeing him at 9 pm EST tonight. Stay tuned girlies :makeup:

I- :umadney:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I don't think it's going to leak this early. It's more likely closer to the March 10th date if a shop fucks up but more than a week before the og date seems weird.

All we've seen was a screenshot that of course came from a discord server, not suspicious at all :hide: and a couple of cardboars covers wrapped in plastic made by some bored twink 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I was very skeptical about the streaming numbers for this album considering how long a lot of the songs are, but damn, I see this record being massive now.

I know with spotify as long as you listen to 30 seconds of a song, it counts as a listen for the charts.

it's soooooo nasty. EVEN IF i heard the album (i got the chemtrails leak 4 days before it came out or sum???) i wouldn't log into lanaboards and say that i had listened to it. ur making ppl pissed @Cake Bush :pft:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I don't think it's going to leak this early. It's more likely closer to the March 10th date if a shop fucks up but more than a week before the og date seems weird.

All we've seen was a screenshot that of course came from a discord server, not suspicious at all :hide: and a couple of cardboars covers wrapped in plastic made by some bored twink 

Same! The leaks always happen two weeks before the release date. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey