Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 hours ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:
  Hide contents

Guided by the snippet, it can be said that she samples various Cinnamon Girl and VB effects throughout the song

Spoiler

i thought that venice bitch sample will be more noticeable because the title is taco truck X VB:( but we haven’t heard the whole thing yet so i still have high hopes for that song

Edited by That Venice Bitch
Added spoiler

5 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

What’s ur most played leaked track currently :eyeroll2:?

Spoiler

Mines the Grants but it would easily be grandfather if the quality was as high as the others and the tags weren’t there 

sgopYhV.gif

1 hour ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

Can you shut up and leave me the fuck alone? I was having a discussion with @Vertimus in a respectful manner. I thought you were all about having opinions on a message board. I wasn't rude to him, I wasn't attacking him, I was sharing my opinion. How about YOU practice what you preach. HOW ABOUT YOU STOP READING SPOILER TAGS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ US TALKING ABOUT THE ALBUM YOU FUCKING MORON.

:eartha:

me when I said sweet was gonna be top 5 on this album as soon as the name was revealed bc it's track 3 and all track 3s are bops/masterpieces
ex. cola, shades of cool, terrence loves you, 13 beaches, venice bitch, tulsa jesus freak, arcadia

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Spoiler

I'm surprised by how much everyone loves "The Grants" because it's my least favorite... Like it's so beautiful and all but to me it's the same feeling i had with the tittle track. "Typical" Lana song but doesn't speak to me. I think Fingertips is the best one by far, the lyrics are probably one of her best writing ever.

5 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

me when I said sweet was gonna be top 5 on this album as soon as the name was revealed bc it's track 3 and all track 3s are bops/masterpieces
ex. cola, shades of cool, terrence loves you, 13 beaches, venice bitch, tulsa jesus freak, arcadia

blue jeans rn:pout:

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

Just now, blackestday89 said:

What song are you looking forward to the most that you haven't heard all of yet?

I'm looking forward to taco truck the most.

This is hard but probably Candy Necklace and Kintsugi :true:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

What song are you looking forward to the most that you haven't heard all of yet?

I'm looking forward to taco truck the most.

Kintsugi and Candy Necklace

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.