Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Wait omg? I would have thought Candy Necklace would be missing since insiders aren’t saying anything about this track. But then again I haven’t been keeping up with the convo or reading spoilers. My virginal era :trisha: Did something actually l34k tho???

There's a rumored twitter leak and if it turns out to be real, @jackritchiexo promised he'd share...he's looking into it i guess

Spoiler

Thinking of the @plastiscguy remixes for these songs...:beyonce:the Tunnel song remix was the collapse of the century :oprah2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

i have to say that my expectations for candy necklace are going down, it is even longer than the grants and title track, no one wants to say anything about it; what is wrong with it? nobody knows 

Just now, WhitehotOcean said:
  Hide contents

i have to say that my expectations for candy necklace are going down, it is even longer than the grants and title track, no one wants to say anything about it; what is wrong with it? nobody knows 

Spoiler

we still have jon batiste production tho if i’m not wrong

do the lanaboards girlies think we will get a music video this era?  on this Blessed Full Moon, March 7, (3/07/2023, 3+7+2+2+3=17=8, almost rhymes with "sweet" or "A... [&W]", untagged version of Sweet & A&W leak confirmed), i am manifesting the aesthetics of these past videos which i think Lanita SLAYED HUNTY!!!!!:

3-October-2012-Lana-Del-Rey.jpg?quality=images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK_Bv2oIRqhivU2OPb9_pFbzcD1wWIAE9nZT?format=jpg&name=smallglJ9yC3WtdFVxUDqF_ViiN2D3HuOCHTKVm7GdT79

the album photoshoot really speaks to me rn since lana's just hanging out with her boobs out in half the pictures and lately so have i bc i'm breastfeeding 2 babies. :shh2: very relatable. i love it :blush2: i hope she really releases the full titty vinyl cover bc that would be the most relatable for me like same lana same! :hide:

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

2 minutes ago, The Grants said:

maybe the l34ks are the friends we made along the way…

giphy.gif

Spoiler

do we made friends? or just yell at each other and beg for leaks :omfg2:

22 minutes ago, Cake Bush said:

do the lanaboards girlies think we will get a music video this era?  on this Blessed Full Moon, March 7, (3/07/2023, 3+7+2+2+3=17=8, almost rhymes with "sweet" or "A... [&W]", untagged version of Sweet & A&W leak confirmed), i am manifesting the aesthetics of these past videos which i think Lanita SLAYED HUNTY!!!!!:

3-October-2012-Lana-Del-Rey.jpg?quality=images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK_Bv2oIRqhivU2OPb9_pFbzcD1wWIAE9nZT?format=jpg&name=smallglJ9yC3WtdFVxUDqF_ViiN2D3HuOCHTKVm7GdT79

this but unironically

This is the one era that I'm like "damn I wish she'd make an album trailer", like it's the one thing missing from this whole album "campaign". :icant: