Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoke to a few friends that work at independent record stores and they’ve told me the record label could purposely send out the album/vinyl a day before official release to avoid leaks.. It’s apparently all in control of the label and when they dispatch to stores :eek:

3 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:

i did spotify premium 3 months ago and now it is about to end, i think i’m going to pay, i’m doing it especially for listening to ocean blvd in order

Hide contents

have u been able to decide what u prefer between grandfather and fingertips? :bebe:

Spoiler

Fingertips, but Grandfather is like a centimeter behind it...instant top tens :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

Fingertips, but Grandfather is like a centimeter behind it...instant top tens :bebe:

Like, on the album? Or discography overall

3 minutes ago, shadesofearthquakes said:

Omg not the Nikki Lane mention in Fishtail-:crai:

did it leak?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 minutes ago, ShootingNeon said:

Spoke to a few friends that work at independent record stores and they’ve told me the record label could purposely send out the album/vinyl a day before official release to avoid leaks.. It’s apparently all in control of the label and when they dispatch to stores :eek:

Oh ffs

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

8 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:

i did spotify premium 3 months ago and now it is about to end, i think i’m going to pay, i’m doing it especially for listening to ocean blvd in order

Reveal hidden contents

have u been able to decide what u prefer between grandfather and fingertips? :bebe:

I completely get what you mean 

listening in order with no breaks 

been my ritual since Honeymoon 

for Lust for Life I left the operation theatre (I was an intern that time and wasn’t really assisting in the surgery) and hid in a ward to listen 🙈

2 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

We blame Miley Cyrus for that :icant:

1 minute ago, Cake Bush said:

i hate Miley Cyrus

Could be because of her. But I’m thinking that this time around, they want the vinyls to count as week 1, therefore the two-week delay to make sure of it. looking at you, BB mess :pls:

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Could be because of her. But I’m thinking that this time around, they want the vinyls to count as week 1, therefore the two-week delay to make sure of it. looking at you, BB mess :pls:

yup 

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Oh did that happen? I somehow fully missed that. But yeah I'm blaming Miley, she dropped her date and like 2 days later we got this horrid news. The fever pitch anticipation is certainly coming. I think by 8 days left I'll be a twisted mess on the floor waiting for this.