Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I know a random question, but is there any song which she sang in her white dress vocals? :krylie:

Spoiler

this is hard to answer because it depends exactly what you mean by "white dress vocals".. if you mean the high breathy vocals, yes

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

what do we know about Candy Necklace so far 

1. Kintsugi said it’s Massive

2. Instruments Guitar || violin || violoncello || celesta || bass || piano || keyboard 

3. Produced by the genius zach dawes & nick waterhouse

4. Duration : 5.14 

2 minutes ago, bluebanist said:

@fl0r1dakil0s can u spill about peppers??

Spoiler

lana's "funnest" song in a while, carefree and fun, you can feel that lana had fun recording it in the song, second half of the song is interesting production-wise, if someone played me the instrumental to the second half of the song two years ago i'd never believe it was a lana instrumental 

Spoiler

I take off all my clothes, dance naked for the neighbors

I’m like “fuck it”, gonna give a show, I open up the blinds

don't open the second spoiler if you don't want lyrics spoiled  

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Hide contents

lana's "funnest" song in a while, carefree and fun, you can feel that lana had fun recording it in the song, second half of the song is interesting production-wise, if someone played me the instrumental to the second half of the song two years ago i'd never believe it was a lana instrumental 

What about Candy Necklace? We don't know much about it. :trisha:

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

I take off all my clothes, dance naked for the neighbors

I’m like “fuck it”, gonna give a show, I open up the blinds

don't open the second spoiler if you don't want lyrics spoiled  

TYSM 

@fl0r1dakil0s are there any songs that touch on the themes of growing up and loss of youth/innocence like white dress did? I’m in college right now and all of that is hitting super hard :trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, hashtagtylerh said:

so many people have the vinyl and no one has leaked the album I'm dying the Rolling Stone interview got me even more xcited 😭 hopefully on the 10th

Who has the vinyl? I don’t think anyone does except the one user here that fled the site :rip: