Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Who has the vinyl?

doesn't Honeymoon Daddy? + a few random people have posted on here and Reddit they have it. I didn't mean anyone specific I just meant people have it and I thought I saw that a few stores already had it in stock

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

doesn't Honeymoon Daddy? + a few random people have posted on here and Reddit they have it. I didn't mean anyone specific I just meant people have it and I thought I saw that a few stores already had it in stock

I only saw the one user here, haven’t seen anyone else so if they do I have just missed it. 

1 minute ago, dyktatuob said:

why does everyone refuse to talk about candy necklace :sideeye:

no i’m seriously confused about this :awkney: what’s going on 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

22 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Reveal hidden contents

lana's "funnest" song in a while, carefree and fun, you can feel that lana had fun recording it in the song, second half of the song is interesting production-wise, if someone played me the instrumental to the second half of the song two years ago i'd never believe it was a lana instrumental 

Reveal hidden contents

I take off all my clothes, dance naked for the neighbors

I’m like “fuck it”, gonna give a show, I open up the blinds

don't open the second spoiler if you don't want lyrics spoiled  

Peppers sounds so much fun! Is the second half experimental? I remember BOZ saying that he wanted to listen to the track a few more times before commenting on it. 

Could I ask you a question about Kintsugi? I understand that it's one of the wordiest - second to Fingertips perhaps - tracks on the album. Is the production as sparse as BOZ implied? @Kintsugi kinda made fun of him when the production credits were revealed (guitar + synths + drums along with the piano). And does Lana barely open her mouth, lol? Because Kintsugi told us that the melodies are extraordinary, and that Lana sings her heart out. The tea about this track is so confusing. I'm intrigued by the fact that it's Kintsugi (duh) and Brightsun's favourite track. 

@fl0r1dakil0s spill some more for us, legend!!! i love you so much!!! best insider fr fr!!!!! currently venmoing you!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🚀🚀🚀🌊🌊🌊

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

3 minutes ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

Peppers sounds so much fun! Is the second half experimental? I remember BOZ saying that he wanted to listen to the track a few more times before commenting on it. 

Could I ask you a question about Kintsugi? I understand that it's one of the wordiest - second to Fingertips perhaps - tracks on the album. Is the production as sparse as BOZ implied? @Kintsugi kinda made fun of him when the production credits were revealed (guitar + synths + drums along with the piano). And does Lana barely open her mouth, lol? Because Kintsugi told us that the melodies are extraordinary, and that Lana sings her heart out. The tea about this track is so confusing. I'm intrigued by the fact that it's Kintsugi (duh) and Brightsun's favourite track. 

Spoiler

lana definitely opens her mouth.. and yes the production is sparse (but still there - it's NOT another "Beautiful" moment) but i think it compliments the song - it wouldn't sound right with a big cinematic "lana" production.. give it at least 5 listens before forming an opinion

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Hide contents

lana definitely opens her mouth.. and yes the production is sparse but I think it compliments the song - it wouldn't sound right with a big cinematic "lana" production

not you dodging the candy necklace questions divorce-court.gif

3 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

because nobody has it :hide:

People obviously have it because BOZ and Kintsugi have it, BOZ implying it’s good but meh compared to other songs on the album, and Kintsugi calling it “massive”

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, dyktatuob said:

RIGHT LIKE IF U DONT HAVE IT I PROMISE WE WONT BE MAD BBG :trisha: we need something

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

2 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

currently venmoing you

Is this how children spend their allowance nowadays? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Hide contents

lana definitely opens her mouth.. and yes the production is sparse but I think it compliments the song - it wouldn't sound right with a big cinematic "lana" production

Thank you for the response! Yes, a very personal song about death and grief wouldn't feel right with a rich production. This is one of my most anticipated tracks! 

1 minute ago, dyktatuob said:

maybe all the insiders were threatened by Lana's team to keep quiet about it because she plans on dropping something big when we listen to the song for the first time

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, taco truck said:

People obviously have it because BOZ and Kintsugi have it, BOZ implying it’s good but meh compared to other songs on the album, and Kintsugi calling it “massive”

true, but arent boz and kintsugi actual insiders and probably got it professionally while other people just happened to stumble upon the album?

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm