Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Kintsugi actually told me candy necklace is boom like that reworked 

uh... that's weird because both Kintsugi AND BoZ said that Candy Necklace actually features Michael Jackson and Jon Batiste was just a typo on all the vinyl and streaming album covers. The reason he was in the video that was posted was bc he his michael jackson's uncle, so pls get your facts straight xoxo

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 minute ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Y’all annoying as hell and you know exactly why :true:

OH I KNOW UR “just secured the album!!!!” ASS aint talkin!!

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

honestly it's kind of fun that after all this insider info being fully spilled we still have a song we know almost nothing about. i changed my mind i want no spills until the album release

Just now, ivory almond said:

uh... that's weird because both Kintsugi AND BoZ said that Candy Necklace actually features Michael Jackson and Jon Batiste was just a type on all the vinyl and streaming album covers. The reason he was in the video that was posted was bc he his michael jackson's uncle, so pls get your facts straight xoxo

Spoiler

when jon batiste was actually a typo and the feature is actually john cena and that’s why no one can see it :xgiggle:

and also for giving me Margaret