Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, shadesofyayo said:

true, but arent boz and kintsugi actual insiders and probably got it professionally while other people just happened to stumble upon the album?

BOZ is, but I’m pretty Kintsugi was more like Rosemead and just got the album through other people.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

People obviously have it because BOZ and Kintsugi have it, BOZ implying it’s good but meh compared to other songs on the album, and Kintsugi calling it “massive”

What if Kintsugi meant that it's a massive turd? :lange:

You gotta stop asking these stupid questions like we know literally every dumb aspect of this album already like put this energy into actually hacking insiders and stealing the files not licking their asses:paris:

7 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

no i’m seriously confused about this :awkney: what’s going on 

Not everyone obviously, but supposedly many of those with the album now received a version where it was missing

Just now, venicebitch said:

You gotta stop asking these stupid questions like we know literally every dumb aspect of this album already like put this energy into actually hacking insiders and stealing the files not licking their asses:paris:

I mean I agree but also the info kind of just makes the thread less dry while we wait for the album to leak 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

When the album releases and CN is nowhere to be seen... another "Yosemite" moment? :ma:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 minute ago, Morningcrow said:

Not everyone obviously, but supposedly many of those with the album now received a version where it was missing

when not even Kintsugi listened to candy necklace and they only said that so we could get off their balls :pout:

and also for giving me Margaret

I'll be gagged if the Jon Batiste interlude turns out to be better than Candy Necklace, lol! :silly:

But, yeah, floridakilos literally told us that most of the insiders/leakers haven't received the track along with the rest of the album, so their silence makes sense. Anyway, a Zach Dawes track with bass, celesta, strings, and electric guitar has to be good. :true::oprah3:

maybe Candy Necklace is a sensitive track that no one feels comfortable enough revealing information about? i really dont know at this point honestly, one day at a time yall :awkney:

😋🫶🏼

9 minutes ago, ShootingNeon said:

There’s quite a few people with the vinyl but no one wants to put it out.. Hopefully things will develop soon

Allah’s warriors are the strongest.

daeuna nuasil alsalaa :true: